“Yes, pleasant alternative to Greenfield lodging”

The Inn at Crumpin-Fox
Ranked #1 of 1 Bernardston B&B and Inns
Reviewed 4 October 2011

High marks for size of room, free and powerful wireless internet, continental breakfast and all day coffee/hot chocolate. At $99 weekdays and $119 weekends, the rooms are reasonable compared to the dismal Quality Inn (which is priced higher) in Greenfield. There are better quality B and Bs and higher-end hotels in the area, but they are asking for much more. The room we stayed in had a cathedral ceiling which made the already spacious room feel bigger and there was a very relaxing view of woods. It is a stone's throw from the ramp to Highway 91, so there is easy access to wherever you need to go.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the same level as the office, for the high ceilings
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank leevidaga
There are newer reviews for The Inn at Crumpin-Fox

Reviewed 7 September 2011

We had no problems at all. The room was very clean, spacious. No fee for internet. Outside rockers and chairs were nice as we had a large group and would sit outside at night. Office was open for coffee or tea. Management was very accommodating
The towels were better than what you would get at a higher end hotel. The bedding was very comfortable.
I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank TKALL17
Reviewed 22 August 2011

We were looking for a place to stay around Greenfield, MA. Unfortunately, the Hampton Inn there was looking for nearly $200 a night and the rest of the hotels there are much lower quality.

Fortunately, we found the Inn at Crumpin Fox. Very comfortable and accommodating. However, without the new tv's, beds, carpet and new management, it was probably sub par in the past.

I would have no problem recommending the facility.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RickR
Reviewed 21 August 2011

Just got back from a 9 girl overnight golf and stay trip to Crumpin Fox Golf Club and the Inn at Crumpin Fox. Also dined at Bella Notte restaurant. EVERYTHING was great. The course is challenging but scenic and fun. The golf course, inn and restaurant are all conveniently located within a 1 or so mile drive of each other. The staff at all 3 places couldn't have been nicer. I understand the inn has been recently renovated (maybe over last winter???) and it was clean, comfortable and updated. The inn doesn't have a pool but we didn't care. And they have a great ice machine too. And when I needed housekeeping for something they were there immediately. I couldn't have been happier with it all. I told my husband we need to do a trip there.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank EileenD56
Reviewed 26 June 2011

I had some business to take care of in a nearby town so my wife decided to come with me to make a night of it rather than me heading right home so I found this place on the internet. No complaints. The area is real nice including the hotel setting, and it's right off I-91. The innkeepers are nice. The place is "weird"....an unusual design which was nicely different. Yes, the room was updated with nice flat TV and brand-new carpet. We slept good and the continental breakfast was real good. Thanks for listening.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MitchMissyCT
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bernardston
11.4 km away
22.8 km away
Red Roof PLUS+ South Deerfield
Red Roof PLUS+ South Deerfield
#1 of 1 in South Deerfield

Been to The Inn at Crumpin-Fox? Share your experiences!