“Your Average Thai”

Tim Thai Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 119 Restaurants in Westminster
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 7 September 2017

I eat regularly at this restaurant in Westminster. Usually I can walk in, order, and be out in 5-7 minutes which is great. Take out meals are large and generally mean dinner and lunch the next day. That's a bonus on good priced food. Overall the quality of the food is good but not great. I think there is a freshness and brightness that exists in the best Thai that is lacking here. But, I don't think there is any place in the county that can beat Tim Thai so I keep coming back.

Reviewed 15 August 2017

This was a surprisingly good find for Thai food in Westminster. I have only been for the lunch specials, but the portions are large for the entree and you get a choice of soup or salad along with the lunch meal. I have always gotten the soup because it is terrific. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

My wife and I stopped in this small, unpretentious restaurant and ordered lunch. It started with a salad and a spring roll. The spring roll came with a delicious sauce for dipping. We both ordered from the lunch menu which had about 10-12 classic Thai dished. The taste of everything (I have a curry chicken soup) was superb.

Reviewed 11 June 2017

The Thai food tends to be sweeter than other Thai restaurants that I've visited in other towns, but I think that has to do with the tastes of the local population. I still think the food here is pretty tasty, even if it's not quite traditional. Sometimes I find that there is a language barrier with the servers, but I usually am able to get what I want.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

BYOB.. great food, awesome service cannot say enough things about this restaurant. good chicken wings, fresh spring rolls that are delicious, amazing sea food soup. awesome pad thai