“Amazing Vegetarian Food!”

Tim Thai Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 119 Restaurants in Westminster
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

This restaurant has fantastic and friendly service and delicious food, prepared and presented in a beautiful manner. A large part of their business seems to be takeout, so it is a great quiet place to take friends or family with hearing aids or sensory overload. As a vegetarian, I appreciated the huge variety on the menu. If you see a neat dish you like, they are happy to also prepare this vegetarian style.

Reviewed 30 April 2017

We had an OK dinner, but nothing to rave about. There were not a lot of choices on main street. Probably should have explored further away from the college.

Food was very bland and the sauces were too thick for Thai; more like a Chinese style sauce. Hardly any vegetables which is unlike a usual Thai restaurant.

Reviewed 27 April 2017

Who would've thought we'd find the best Thai Restaurant ever in downtown Westminster? I was certainly surprised! You've got to try the kanom jeeb (favorite appetizer) and the crispy duck is out of this world! However, they don't have a liquor license so remember to BYOB!!

Reviewed 14 April 2017

I guess that after dining at other Thai restaurants, I expect the same standards with regard to decor.
This small restaurant was nothing fancy, but the food was very good. It was like eating in a typical Chinese restaurant.
This restaurant had a wine and beer menu, but not available yet. This may be a new start up Thai restaurant.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

My husband and I love this restaurant. We have eaten in and gotten carryout. The dining room is small, and you may feel a little too close to the wall or your neighbors. But the food is amazing! I usually get the pad garlic with beef and my husband will get the pad ladma. The chicken spring rolls are also tasty. And if we dine in, I can't resist getting the mango sticky rice. Also, they allow BYOB if that is something you're into.

1  Thank Mandy D