“Who would've thought?”

Tim Thai Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 119 Restaurants in Westminster
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Who would've thought we'd find the best Thai Restaurant ever in downtown Westminster? I was certainly surprised! You've got to try the kanom jeeb (favorite appetizer) and the crispy duck is out of this world! However, they don't have a liquor license so remember to BYOB!!

Reviewed 14 April 2017

I guess that after dining at other Thai restaurants, I expect the same standards with regard to decor.
This small restaurant was nothing fancy, but the food was very good. It was like eating in a typical Chinese restaurant.
This restaurant had a wine and beer menu, but not available yet. This may be a new start up Thai restaurant.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

My husband and I love this restaurant. We have eaten in and gotten carryout. The dining room is small, and you may feel a little too close to the wall or your neighbors. But the food is amazing! I usually get the pad garlic with beef and my husband will get the pad ladma. The chicken spring rolls are also tasty. And if we dine in, I can't resist getting the mango sticky rice. Also, they allow BYOB if that is something you're into.

1  Thank Mandy D
Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Arrived at 6. No wait. Prompt & hospitable service. Quick food prep. Incredible soups and entrees! Attractive and plentiful. Excellence service, pleasant staff. A family environment... seemed to have a big carry out business, but restaurant was only abt 1/2 full. May have been early plus it was a weekday. No alcohol was the only negative. Prices very reasonable for quality and quantity of food. Def will return

Reviewed 29 January 2017

Don't judge this restaurant by its humble exterior. The interior space beckons you inside with its serene but simple furnishings. My friend and I were seated at a table for two and we were greeted by a waitress fairly quickly. Through her forgivable, broken English, I first ascertained that they couldn't serve me the glass of wine I asked for, but I could get a bottle to go. Not a great way to start off, I admit. Nevertheless, I ordered Pad Prig Sod with Shrimp ($14.95) and my friend ordered Green Curry Entree ($10.95). Our meals were as fresh and delicious as they looked; thanks to my entree's lovely presentation, my appetite kicked into high gear. My friend's entree was essentially vegetables in coconut milk, and he ate every bit. We were both very satisfied as we exited the restaurant. One caution: When the menu indicates a dish is spicy, be prepared to drink lots of water. (!)