“Disappointed ”

Cuisines: Thai
Description: Phone: 301-885-2299‎
Description: Phone: 301-885-2299‎
Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

We were very disappointed in this restaurant. The service was ok but the food was not good. The pad thai was quite bland. The tofu was rubbery and not appetizing. Even the pad thai with chicken was bland; had to really load it up with spices. We will not return to this restaurant.

Reviewed 11 July 2016 via mobile

On yet another trip to the National Capital Region, I found myself nestled in a booth with my sister and family in the familiar and ever so flagrant flavors of Thai Flavor located in Waldorf MD. I left MD in 2007 and still love coming back to my favorite Thai restaurant that provided me with so much comfort back in the day whenever I get the chance ..

While it sucked to drive from Fairfax in almost an hour of traffic it was worth the drive to once again partake in delicious appetizers of Salmon rolls prepared with lightly fried Salmon and sticky rice & plump Mussels steamed in a cilantro and basil broth ... After inhaling our apps we shared tender Flaming Beef, Fried Rice and Crispy Flounder entrees and took in the amazing flavors with each bite.

As always the food did not disappoint and I can't believe that almost every Friday for almost 3 years I visited Thai Flavor and requested that my Salmon Rolls arrive with no caviar and it's funny that the servers had my order memorized before I arrived... ( eek dined here too much ) but FYI while it was tasty on the lips this food will murder your hips as much of this comfort food does not fall into the healthy category and should be consumed sparingly :)

Trust me...

Ms. Foodie ;) see ya in another 4-5 years Thai Flavor please don't change a Thing!

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

This place was great! Spring rolls were tasty and different. Shrimp Pad Thai had incredible flavor and just the right amount of spice. Up here for the weekend and glad we tried it!!!

Reviewed 16 December 2015

This is one of our favorite places to eat in Waldorf - the staff are friendly and the food is consistently excellent. I am used to eating Thai in the Los Angeles area so my opinion is probably skewed in terms of ultra authentic places but for Southern MD, this place is the Thai restaurant of my choice. Their pad Thai is not ketchup based like many other places around the area and their Drunken noodle is always on point as well. Generous portions and a good selection of drinks makes this place one of our favorites!

Reviewed 7 October 2015

We love to eat hear after a day of shopping at the mall. My favourite dish is drunken noodles and the fried tofu as an appertizer. The staff are very friendly also.