“Excellent Thai place”

Cuisines: Thai
Description: Phone: 301-885-2299‎
Description: Phone: 301-885-2299‎
Reviewed 16 December 2015

This is one of our favorite places to eat in Waldorf - the staff are friendly and the food is consistently excellent. I am used to eating Thai in the Los Angeles area so my opinion is probably skewed in terms of ultra authentic places but for Southern MD, this place is the Thai restaurant of my choice. Their pad Thai is not ketchup based like many other places around the area and their Drunken noodle is always on point as well. Generous portions and a good selection of drinks makes this place one of our favorites!

Reviewed 7 October 2015

We love to eat hear after a day of shopping at the mall. My favourite dish is drunken noodles and the fried tofu as an appertizer. The staff are very friendly also.

Reviewed 10 May 2015

We love this place! It's our go to restaurant for Thai and a nice surprise in the middle of Waldorf. They also deliver and do easy carry out

Reviewed 2 May 2015 via mobile

The food here is always wonderful, fresh, and fast! The service is friendly and the restaurant is very cute and clean. My favorite is the Panang Curry - it's so delicious. If you like Thai food, you won't be disappointed! If you've never had Thai, start here!

Reviewed 10 October 2014 via mobile

TomYum soup was awesome ,
I.love the Papaya Salad
Chicken Satay alway is my favorite
Just have to wait little bit long for Crab Fried Rice but It was great.
Find my new Thai Restaurant .
Will come back for sure .

Been to Thai Flavor? Share your experiences!