“Our go to”

Cuisines: Thai
Description: Phone: 301-885-2299‎
Description: Phone: 301-885-2299‎
Reviewed 10 May 2015

We love this place! It's our go to restaurant for Thai and a nice surprise in the middle of Waldorf. They also deliver and do easy carry out

Reviewed 2 May 2015 via mobile

The food here is always wonderful, fresh, and fast! The service is friendly and the restaurant is very cute and clean. My favorite is the Panang Curry - it's so delicious. If you like Thai food, you won't be disappointed! If you've never had Thai, start here!

Reviewed 10 October 2014 via mobile

TomYum soup was awesome ,
I.love the Papaya Salad
Chicken Satay alway is my favorite
Just have to wait little bit long for Crab Fried Rice but It was great.
Find my new Thai Restaurant .
Will come back for sure .

Reviewed 21 January 2014

Figured I'd give this place a try as I always seem to stop in at the Thai Palace when in Waldorf, because they have a known, proven good product. I had the Chicken Galanga Soup to start ($4.95), this had to be one of the strangest experiences I've ever had with a Thai soup. The soup was loaded with unedible tid bits. Every spoonful had something hard in it - the side of my plate was filling up with stuff you could'nt eat. Not sure if I got served what was left in the bottom of the pot in the kitchen, but it was pretty bad. Next I had the Papaya Salad ($7.95) which was much better and served with black crab - authentic Thai and very good. Just the right amount of spice. Service was attentive and friendly. I would try it again as I think the soup deal was maybe a mistake, but it did'nt make for much of a first impression!

3  Thank Mako13Man
Reviewed 15 October 2013 via mobile

If you have to have Thai the food is decent. The area offers many better choices if you don't have to have it. Service was slow and waitress seemed offended when wanted to sit at a table away from window. We figured after us and another couple were ignored at the door for what seemed like eternity that's the least we could get. Oh an No they were not busy. The other waitress who brought food served the food like she had T-Rex arms. Like I said if you have to have it.