“Great centrospanic cuisine”
Review of Don Ramon

Don Ramon
Ranked #250 of 422 Restaurants in Silver Spring
Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

Good service, underappreciated, great food. Empty on a Tuesday, really great place. Chicken and shrimp well prepared

Reviewed 27 July 2016 via mobile

Excellent food and service! I especially liked the shimp and crab enchiladas! This Mexican restaurant is one of the best, offer wide variety of entrees from it's menu that is sure to please. Highly trained and friendly staff there to make sure all your needs are fulfilled.

Reviewed 16 December 2015

I just returned from probably my worst experience in a restaurant. My ears are still ringIng. The music was so loud that the waiter couldn't even hear us when we ordered. We were actually shouting at each other to be heard. The food was not very good either. We asked the waiter if the music could be less loud. I don't think he heard me, he just smiled. We will not be returning.

Reviewed 9 July 2015

Loved the place before La Palapa2 or whatever it was. The shrimp fajita was not as good in fact not so good! Music blasting and a Spanish sitting on a stool with a microphone which I am assuming he was saying in Spanish to get up and dance? NOT a nice place to go for a decent Mexican style meal nor a relaxing dinner! That darn music! And so I assume that its more designed for an El Salvadorian crowd, but is NOT for me! I'll go down the road to the other La Palapala in Laurel