All reviews front desk strip mall tgi fridays panera bread convenience store room was clean minute drive excellent stay small pool chick fil within walking distance would definitely stay here again college park restaurants and shopping cookies great place to stay fridge and microwave
Reviewed 2 April 2018

My family and I all stayed here this last week as we were at a competition for our daughters Robotics team. The hotel was clean and lovely. The staff was helpful and Andrea at the front desk went above and beyond for my daughter and her team mates. She was kind and attentive even after working all night and all morning much more chipper than I. Thank you Hilton for having a wonderful staff and hotel.

Room tip: The fourth floor was great not loud at all
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Silver Spring North, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We welcome you back to visit us again.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I enjoyed my stay. It was peaceful, clean and nice. The staff was friendly and had excellent customer service. I would definitely choose to stay at this location again. The atmosphere was very loving.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my recent stay. Close to restaurants and 15 mins from Metro.

Ashish T. Has been quite knowledgeable, helpful and considerate. I will miss Chef Jafar's morning breakfast.

I would recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Hardik P
General M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Silver Spring North, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Thank you to Andrea, Gloria, Sarah and Chef Tanou for taking care of the needs of our 26 person entourage during our soccer tournament here in Maryland!

Being away and travelling with U16/U17/U18 student athletes is never easy, however, this fantastic team cared for our guys like family and were able to handle last minute requests with professionalism, integrity and care.

When we are back this way again we will for sure be staying with our friends here again!

Bryce
Operations Manager
FC Porto Dragon Force Toronto

Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 10 March 2018

I personally want to thank the kitchen manager Tanou for going beyond his job description/responsibilities and assisted me with arranging a rental car before the rental car closed. Thanks again. He is an asset to the company.