“Upscale renovation, reasonable priced, unbeatable Asian cuisine.”
Review of Szechuan Inn

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 16 November 2016

I grew up in Severna Park and was a regular at the Szechuan Inn for over 20 years. They've upgraded the interior but the lunch menu was extensive and VERY reasonable: $7.99 for soup, egg roll, rice and a large serving of the entrees. McDonald's costs that much for lunch! It takes 5 different rums to make a Zombie: theirs is authentic and delicious. Shrimp toast the way it is supposed to be. No mistakes here: the food is fantastic and now the atmosphere matches the delicious food.

Reviewed 2 October 2016

In the mood for quick Chinese...then do stop by. Their special meals are a good bargain and food is prepared quickly. It may be the most memorable cuisine but it will hit the spot.

Reviewed 9 September 2016

I haven't found a good Chinese food location since our favorite place went out of business. My friend came into town from Costa Rica and was craving Chinese. We decided to try Szechuan Inn on a whim, and wow, what a great spot! It was a Wednesday night, so we were seated right away. We both got the super meal which included soup, crab wonton and shrimp toast as appetizers, and a main course with rice. I have never been a fan of shrimp toast, but theirs was really good. The General Tso's chicken was also perfectly crispy and good. If you like hot General Tso's chicken, then you may need to ask for more spice. For me, it was just like I like it. I definitely will return in the future! The waiter also was so very nice and attentive. I wish I got his name.

Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

Called for carry out very disappointed ???
Ordered Orange Beef?
When food was picked up and brought home it
It was not what I ordered ? It was flat pieces of dried out beef and a few pieces of broccoli And NO orange ? We checked the menu to see what we received we think we got an order of crispy beef. Since we did not order this and could not find Orange beef on the menu we think they automatically substituted for this dish. Bad idea because we would have ordered something else given the chance!
The General Tsos chicken was ok not much flavor and tiny portion for the price .The crab Rangoon greasy .
Sushi shrimp tempura was only good item all the rest went into the trash !
Be sure what you get before you leave ! Wasted money and time tonight !

Reviewed 28 February 2016 via mobile

Saturday night for Karaoke. Food was quick, hot, delicious. Staff was pretty awesome, and the atmosphere was decent. Its kinda off the main road, but worth finding.