All reviews stay extra special pleasurable experience room was clean convenient location very nice hotel upkeep route refrigerator
Reviewed 31 August 2017

This was by far the worst Best Western we have stayed in in the country. A high priced motel with rooms falling apart. Customer service was definitely lacking and would never ever go back there again. Very disappointing for a Best Western!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Amit P, General Manager at Best Western Salisbury Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2017

We apologize for the unfortunate experience you encountered during your stay.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

The check out was ridiculous, the guy was walking away to take a break, then he noticed that my wife and I were at the desk. It was clearly that he hated having to come back to the desk and he even didn't ask how the stay was. Just printed the bill and said sign here, had to look for a pen myself, to sign, myself. It felt if we were at a 'low end' hotel..

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Amit P, General Manager at Best Western Salisbury Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

We apologize for your unfortunate assessment of our property. The front desk agent was away from the desk, as she was helping another guest. Because she was away, another non-front desk employee who was not even working at the time (he was not walking away to take a break -- he was going to his ride) decided to help you check out instead of having you wait for the front desk agent to return. We apologize for that experience, as he is not trained on full front desk operations and tried to assist nonetheless. We hope you will give us a chance to serve you better in the future.

Reviewed 23 August 2017

the hotel new that the shower has a problem but they still rent the room also my wife was using the hair drier and the room was out of light over hours we did not light air condition .and we did not take a shower .

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 August 2017

With the Bay bridge pier closing on September 30th ; for a few years; another route is due to be found . Salisbury has changed from the first time I passed through . From a Holiday Inn and English's Diner to a booming city . I have stayed at this hotel numerous time and enjoyed every stay. The convience and area were good for me, the staff were friendly and answered most of my questions . The room was clean and had no gripes there. I left my family for a bit and they used the pool . the continental breakfast included along with a microwave , refrigerator and high speed internet too. Had two double beds in a non-smoking room. The only thing negative was the room's windows need to be cleaned , not just my room ,but all the rooms.Located by many shops ; restaurants and other attractions ; near by Ocean City ; There's many restaurants to choose from and again stores galore ;near by car dealerships too. I'm going to miss this stop for awhile , yet I hope to be back ; cause there's plenty of memories at this Best Western Hotel.

Stayed: August 2017
Amit P, General Manager at Best Western Salisbury Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2017

We do apologize for you not being happy with your stay. We are working on getting our rooms remodeled. Maybe you will come visit us again.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

Staff was all outside smoking when we arrived. They saw us walk in however after waiting a few minutes we had to go ask them if we could check in. Hotel in need of updates. Not the greatest part of town.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Amit P, General Manager at Best Western Salisbury Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2017

We apologize for your stay not being what you expected. We have had a talk with our staff. We are updating our property.