“Out for lunch”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #27 of 211 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

The service was excellent food was good also. They have a very nice set up the bar is in the spot where it doesn't affect Family Dining everything was great we will return

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Usually we would go go Outback, but for Christmas my fiancé and I got a gift card to Longhorn. We came in for lunch and was pleasantly surprised! Sometimes we are weary of chain restaurants, but this place was great! We both got the 6oz Renegade Sirloin. I got mine with Redrock grilled shrimp, and my fiancé added a half rack of ribs to his. We were shocked by the large portions. I was expecting 1 skewer, but I got 2, and my fiancé was expecting a much smaller rack of ribs than he received! Our server was slightly neglectful but kind, and the floor needed to be swept. Overall we thoroughly enjoyed our meal and will definitely be returning! I cannot stop thinking about the shrimp and want some more!

Reviewed 19 January 2018

Lew started with Red Rock Malbec (6.99 & 9.49) and I had Iced Tea (2.99). I started with Wild West Shrimp (9.49) appetizer. For her entrée, Lew chose the 5oz filet with Lobster Tail (27.49). I picked the 12oz Ribeye (18.49) with a fat baked potato.

Having visited the website before arriving, we already knew what we wanted, and the server recognized that we needed no suggestions. The drinks and appetizer came out promptly and the server also recognized that we were in no hurry and did not rush us. The food was cooked to perfection and we were quite pleased.

Reviewed 14 January 2018

As with most National chain restaurants of this size, you to expect a few things with a higher level of quality and overall cleanliness, and Longhorn has kept up with this level at this location. From the moment we walked in until we walked out, the staff was attentive to our needs, the food was cooked to perfection for both of us, service was A1 top notch.
This is a great example of how restaurants achieve the goals that are expected by its customers.

Reviewed 25 December 2017 via mobile

Went to the restaurant before the dinner rush so that it would not be busy. There were three adults and we all ordered the ribeye steak with garden salad and side. One of the three ribeyes was very fatty and was not worth the price. Our biggest problem was the service. The restaurant was not busy yet it took our server extremely long to get our drinks, to get our order, to come by the table at all or to bring us our check. The grease began to congeal on our plates while waiting for our check! When we finally got the waiter's attention and asked for the check, he acknowledged that he had forgotten us and said that our table was not in his section. We will not be returning to this restaurant, as the meal and the service were disappointing.