“Get it and get out.”

Add it.
Baskin-Robbins
Ranked #6 of 7 Dessert in Salisbury
Reviewed 29 July 2015

Not an ice cream parlor. Just someplace to buy ice cream. It is good ice cream but not a place for the grand-kids.

Reviewed 24 February 2014

My dad used to pick me up from school on Fridays and we would split a thick shake made from Chocolate and vanilla ice creams, just like we ordered. When I was old enough to drive I used to come here with friends. Loved it! It hasn't really changed much since the early seventies.

I think the quality of the product is as good as the ultra premium ice creams. The chocolates are dark and rich. I often get a combination "world class chocolate" and "chocolate fudge" as you can no longer get "chocolate almond" I live in the UK nowadays, but when I go back to my hometown I have to visit Baskins. It's been 40 years since my first visit, and it's still as special as it ever was.

Been to Baskin-Robbins? Share your experiences!