“Perfect Lunch portion.....Yum!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed a late lunch at Olive Garden. The portions were lunch appropriate. We enjoyed the endless salad and breadsticks. Our entree was served timely and hot.

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

We ordered takeout and the was food average. The reason I won’t be back is that the bartender was so rude she made my six year old cry by yelling at him for sitting in the bar stool while we picked up the order. We were the only ones there besides one lady in the corner table nobody was drinking and there is no place else to wait. She told him when he was 21 he could sit there for now get down, real loud and it embarrassed him. It was unprofessional and rude.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

I love the food there. I am pleased with the lunch prices but not the dinner prices a bit high. Really nice inside and people are nice.

Reviewed 23 September 2017

I normal don't rate chain restaurants above average unless they do something noteworthy. On this particular visit we ordered calamari appetizer, which was good. I ordered tilapia piccate and had the salad. My wife ordered a seafood pasta with shrimp and had the salad as well. Our server (Richard) was very good, pleasant and attentive. Salad at Olive garden is the highlight for me. Their salad dressing is the best, but it seemed a little less packed with the extras goodies, i.e. black olives etc. My fish was very good, but my wife's dish was very bland. We normally don't say much, but we told the server who advised the manager who was very polite, and accommodating. She had another meal sent out and added garlic which made a major difference. Very satisfied with service. However, we did get home and our bill reflected a $1.99 charge for table games. First that didn't happen and second what the heck are they talking about? Hopefully this will be corrected with a phone call. Normally a pleasant dinning experience, but make sure you check your bill closely.

1  Thank Dave I
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

Always have a great meal here. Love Olive Garden. Endless salad and soup. Pasta is always fresh. Always worth the trip.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!