“A Fresh Place.”

Flaming Grill & Buffet
Ranked #88 of 214 Restaurants in Salisbury
Cuisines: American, Chinese, Thai
Reviewed 11 July 2017

You have your buffets with food that sits for a while before someone eats it, and you have this place where food come out fresh, and good.

1  Thank JohnBCowgill

Reviewed 30 September 2016 via mobile

Variety Variety

BBQ Ribs, soft Shell Crab, Crayfish, Crab Legs, Fried Chicken, Chicken Nuggets, Satay, Breaded Shrimp, Squid, multiple kinds of fish, plus all the traditional Asian dishes. There are 5 - 12 foot long buffet carts of piping hot food, 1 - 12 foot buffet of sushi and nigiri, 2 - 12 buffet of desserts. Price $10.50 plus tax. Place was clean, decor needs updating but acceptable. I didn't try the habachi. Too stuffed.

Reviewed 26 September 2016

Since its opening 2 years ago, Flaming Grill has never altered its quality both in service and food quality. Meal prices are always inexpensive and food selection is varied. Ample parking with handicap spaces right in front of the doors

Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

The experience we had while visiting was about average in terms of service. Our waitress checked on us periodically and stood nearby (our area was not very crowded). However, the food we had did not meet our standards. Some food we though was ok (the chicken and some of seafood). The Mac and Cheese was poorly done and some of the desserts had little flavor or that flavor that comes with medicine. The music was also a little odd. Although our service was good, the food (what we came there for) was poorly done.

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Not impressed! Food was stale, hibachi and sushi was dry and old. Service was the worst I've had in recent times. Found a dead fly in my hibachi plate. Didn't think I would get a refill on my drink. I misplaced my keys and after repeated questions as they watch me call for roadside service to open my car no one cared. Finally after an hour the same person who seated me found my keys. I asked why I was lied to his response was I didn't know I was not here, to which I replied you not only seated me but listen to my conversation to roadside assistance! He showed no concern or compassion. This is know on my list of never again!

1  Thank Rusty B