“Good friends and good food”
Review of Cafe Milano

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cafe Milano
Ranked #72 of 225 Restaurants in Salisbury
Reviewed 5 October 2017

Small group meeting with a meal. Service was very good, food was good and the place was clean. I had the Zeppi which was my first, but not my last. FYI: large feeds two people, I had plenty to eat for two meals. My wife ordered chicken Florentine which she said was excellent. Everyone else had something different and they all enjoyed their meals. Only suggestion, our table was a little Rocky. Otherwise give them a try, I think you're going to enjoy their food. They have takeout as well.

1  Thank 525davei

Reviewed 18 August 2016

Great pizza,and dinner! They have awesome deals on pizza and wings, and they also deliver late! wooo

1  Thank eweber725
Reviewed 24 June 2016

Italian cuisine and it was very good with fast delivery. On our last overnight trip through Salisbury Md. we found this restaurant online. We ordered a Veal Parmigiano and asked if it was a real veal cutlet and they responded yes of course and it was. It was delicious as well as plentiful and the linguini which we asked for with sauce to be on the side was as ordered. If you are staying at a hotel and need a dinner delivery I would recommend Cafe Milano.

1  Thank Traveler7010
Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

I think Cafe Milano has the best pizza in Salisbury the sauce is excellent the crust is very New York the sausage pepperoni pizzas are excellent

1  Thank Jim H
Reviewed 17 March 2016

Their pizza is always the best. The sauce is on the sweeter side, which I love.
The calzones and Stromboli are great too. Nice and Friendly

Been to Cafe Milano? Share your experiences!