“Great” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Salisbury, Maryland
“Great”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 February 2012

Really nice and quiet atmosphere. If you like sushi they have a great selection.

Visited November 2011

Eastern Shore of Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best sushi on the shore”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 January 2012

Their sushi is very fresh, and of high quality. Other dishes are also excellent, including the shrimp tempura and short ribs. I'll definitely go back when I'm in Salisbury. I like Ikebana better than Rehoboth and OC sushi restaurants.

Visited January 2012
Lewes
“1st and won't be the last!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2012

I had noticed Ikebana while in town on business but wasn't able to stop so on a rare Friday off my husband and I decided to give it a try. We were more than pleasantly surprised. My husband exclaimed that the spicy tuna roll was the best he'd ever had and the korean hotpot I ordered was out of bounds. We are from the Lewes/Rehoboth area and have quite a few sushi places to pick from and our experience at Ikebana exceeded not only our expectations but also blew away the competition down at the beach!!!!

• Visited January 2012
Providence, Rhode Island
“Best Japanese family run restaurant in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2011

We had the dinner Hibatchi shrimp which comes with a wonderful mixed salat and a delicious miso soup; an excellent value.

Parsonsburg, Maryland
“I love this restaurant and I'm not a sushi fan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2011

The restaurant is clean, service is quick and friendly. I do not care for sushi but I am able to find plenty to make me super happy. There is a great selection of appetizers, entrees and fun drinks.

• Visited November 2011
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to Ikebana? Share your experiences!