“Great”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Bar
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 21 February 2012

Really nice and quiet atmosphere. If you like sushi they have a great selection.

Reviewed 24 January 2012

Their sushi is very fresh, and of high quality. Other dishes are also excellent, including the shrimp tempura and short ribs. I'll definitely go back when I'm in Salisbury. I like Ikebana better than Rehoboth and OC sushi restaurants.

Reviewed 8 January 2012

I had noticed Ikebana while in town on business but wasn't able to stop so on a rare Friday off my husband and I decided to give it a try. We were more than pleasantly surprised. My husband exclaimed that the spicy tuna roll was the best he'd ever had and the korean hotpot I ordered was out of bounds. We are from the Lewes/Rehoboth area and have quite a few sushi places to pick from and our experience at Ikebana exceeded not only our expectations but also blew away the competition down at the beach!!!!

Reviewed 7 December 2011

We had the dinner Hibatchi shrimp which comes with a wonderful mixed salat and a delicious miso soup; an excellent value.

Reviewed 20 November 2011

The restaurant is clean, service is quick and friendly. I do not care for sushi but I am able to find plenty to make me super happy. There is a great selection of appetizers, entrees and fun drinks.