“Great Stay and Customer Service that went Above and Beyond!”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Baltimore North
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Rosedale
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Check-in went smooth, and the front desk staff were friendly and helpful. My room was clean and the bed was comfortable for my two night stay. The bathroom was clean and the bath towels were nice. The complimentary breakfast was decent and enjoyable.

The General Manager, Mr. Deepak Patel, over night staff and Housekeeping went above and beyond to find my daughter's sheep stuffed animal. My daughter put it in my suitcase and I left it on the bed when I checked out. My wife called and spoke with Mr. Patel who put the word out to Housekeeping about the situation. Mr. Patel called me that they found the sheep and that he was going to ship it back to me Priority Mail, I was thrilled! I got the sheep in two days and Housekeeping washed it and the Sheep smelled so clean. Mr. Patel wrote my daughter a note and I read it to her, she enjoyed the Cow Tail candy that was attached to the note. She was so happy it was found. Thank you Mr. Patel and please let your staff know how happy my daughter was to hold her sheep again.
You run a very nice hotel!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
CountryBalMD, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Baltimore North, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to write the feedback. We are very happy to read that your lost item arrived. We take pride when our guests are happy. We do understand the value and connection of the item so we want to make sure we get it back to who it belong to. Thank you for being our valued guest. We look forward to host you again when your travel brings you back to the area.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Hotel was clean, excellent breakfast choices. Easy to get to from freeway and a short drive into Baltimore. Intentionally chose outside of city to avoid hotel parking charges.
Several good restaurants nearby.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
CountryBalMD, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Baltimore North, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2017

Dear Tlzimm47,

Thank you for taking time to write and thank you for being our guest. We are excited to read that you enjoyed. We thank you for choosing Country Inn & Suites and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 July 2017

Great accommodations and helpful staff. Filling breakfast included. Fast internet. Great location. I really enjoy the simplicity of the check in process. Reserving the room online is very easy as well. Great value.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Country Inns & Suites By Carlson
CountryBalMD, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Baltimore North, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Dear Andrew,

We appreciate you taking time to write and share your stay. We are happy when our guests are. Thank you again and we look forward to host you again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Rosedale
4.1 km away
5.4 km away
Home2 Suites by Hilton Baltimore / White Marsh
8.7 km away
Best Western Plus Hotel & Conference Center

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Baltimore North? Share your experiences!