“Great Local Spot for Excellent Sushi and a Great price!”
Review of NAGOYA SUSHI

NAGOYA SUSHI
Ranked #151 of 470 Restaurants in Rockville
Price range: USD 10 - USD 15
Reviewed 27 November 2017

We live in the King Farm neighborhood, and have been eating sushi at Nagoya since it opened! We love it ,and eat here regularly! The best is the flaming spicy scallop appetizer which comes out on fire!! Great service, and Great Food!!!

Reviewed 30 June 2017 via mobile

Right in the center of the King Farm area. Really enjoyed the salmon, jalapeño, and ginger roll. Salmon and mango roll was great too.

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Great quality sushi, well made and well presented. However, the service was kind of sub-prime. One young lady to help as waitress, cashier, order taker for carry out and phone receptionist. A little too much and kind of distracted. The food was delicious. Just a bit of a jumble..

Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

Very rude service. I requested mango to be added to my salmon avocado roll & paid an extra $1 for this addition. My food came & it had mango but no avocado. When I politely asked about it, the lady (I assume manager) started berating me for asking for mango. She just started yelling at me incoherently. Not really the best way to treat customers.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I love their lunch specials. It's my favorite sushi place for lunch in Rockville. Big portions and fresh seafood.