“Fresh Sushi”

Panida Thai & Sushi Bar
Ranked #135 of 475 Restaurants in Rockville
Reviewed 22 January 2018

The have an expansive list of combos for all sushi lovers. Place is small but clean and the service is very good.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

Impressed with quick and quality service for a fast lunch near downtown Rockville town center and Montgomery College. Way to
Go. Keep up the good work. We love good sushi. The fried squid appetizer was a little too chewy but tasty so I still gave 5 stars.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 6 March 2017

I didn't try the sushi but the operation looked clean and sanitary .
I tried good old Pad Thai with Chicken and was underwhelmed . It just didn't taste as good as Pad Thai I've had at fancier restaurants and there wasn't much chicken in it .
At least the service was good and the staff, enthusiastic .

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 23 October 2016

After reading reviews here, I was thrilled to find a place with both Thai and Japanese food. I got the Panang Curry which was made with chewy chicken (yuk) and no basil at all, unless that's what the little sticks were in there. Two pieces of broccoli and one red pepper were thrown in. I've eaten at a lot of Thai places and this just isn't how it's done. I also got a Thai chicken dish that was made with dry 'fried' chicken. Even the chicken satay was hard and looked like it had been grilled more than once.

But the biggest disappointment was the sushi. I got two $15 sushi rolls for my husband and me to share. That's a fortune for a little bit of food - but worth it, if it's good. It was NOT good. The fish didn't seem fresh, everything was a little mushy, and there just wasn't much flavor to the meal. Worst of all, they completely forgot the spicy mayo (that was supposed to come on the rolls). Even the ginger was gray.

We won't ever get food from here again.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 12 October 2016

The restaurant staff are extremely helpful and attentive; the only complaint was that they missed one of our roll orders on the back of the card. The food is all quite delicious and a lot of the options are unique. We had some rolls with eel (forget the name), which were absolutely superb. Anyway, I would definitely go back.

Date of visit: October 2016