“Clean, ample food”

Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese, Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

It will take a while for me to work my way through the sushi and Bentobox options. On my first visit l tried the more traditional lunch items (picture below) with 3 soft pancakes and plenty to take home.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

This used to be a kind-of fast Chinese food place, but it is just not working in it's new attempt to be a "restaurant". The foods are not bad, but the service is terrible. It took so long for us to get our lunch. However, when our order finally arrived, one of the dishes was almost cold. It is really not a restaurant, since they don't seem to want to spend the money to hire enough servers. I surely miss the old Taipei Tokyo.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Lunched here on a recent business trip - just your usual Asian restaurant with all the standard Chinese and Japanese entrees. The bento boxes are fine and the rice dishes are sufficient for that quick workday lunch hour meal.

Don't try and order anything exotic

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

While the location is near our home and we can easily walk, the food is subpar. I have tried their Chinese entrees, their pud thai and their noodle soup - all were disappointing.

Reviewed 2 May 2017

I've been a fan of Taipei Tokyo for many years. Somehow the renovation changed this place and not for the better. The food isn't bad, just not as good as it was. The great big bowl of chicken soup is now mediocre. But the California rolls are still the best. I'd give them 5 stars if I could.