Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Rockville
USD 102
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 149/night.

USD 142
USD 123
CambriaHotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 144/night.

USD 129
USD 125
USD 171
USD 128
USD 114
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 163/night.

Sleep Inn Shady Grove(Rockville)(Great Value!)
USD 97
USD 82
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 94/night.

USD 123
Courtyard
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 148/night.

USD 84
Sheraton Rockville Hotel(Rockville)(Great Value!)
USD 116
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 136/night.

USD 104
USD 96
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 130/night.

All reviewsnice workershot coffeebreakfast includedrecommend this hotel to anyonelaundry roomthree nightspleasant staycurtismicrowavecomfortmd
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

I order a lot of my hotels on Priceline. This was a express deal. There is only 1 bed and it is a full size. The place is very dirty. The door which isn’t automatic going into hotel looks like it wasn’t cleaned the whole time, (insert green emoji face here) in my room, there was already garbage in the can under the sink. I had to sanitize bc we were there m-f, the door going into my room I also had to clean. It stunk to the high heavens one night of pot, u also have smokers that u have to pass to get in the building. I️ wish they were more to the rules on that stuff, bc I️ am allergic to those smells. They have an extremely limited supply of towels the 2 times I went to front desk to Renew I had to keep coming back. The “grab and go” breakfast was not consistent. The first day they had nature granola bars which is ok for later on as a snack. They only had that the first day, rest of the week u were SOL! The pillows are terrible the blankets are gross. The tv shuts off after a few hours. What I like about the hotel is, it’s in a great area, I didn’t feel like I was going to die. The lady at the front desk was really nice and always said good morning! I would not recommend this hotel, or even this chain. Every time I stay at an extended stay there is an issue. I think the standards are way wayyyyy wayyyyyyyy too low

Stayed: December 2017
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Rockville, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We take these matters very seriously and appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We will take the necessary actions to ensure these issues are properly addressed.

Reviewed 24 November 2017

On various hotel websites, the listing says breakfast provided. This was the reason we booked here... we have two kids and wanted a hotel with hot buffet breakfast. What they provided was basically some bad coffee and granola bars in a basket for grab and go (they just discontinued muffins). This is quite dishonest! I suspect the hotel staff may respond with their usual apologies - but if they are really serious about their reputation, I urge the hotel staff to remove "breakfast" from their description. Many hotels that don't provide breakfast do provide granola bars/coffee in their rooms ... granola does not equal breakfast! For the same price, you can find a lot of hotels in the vicinity that do provide a proper breakfast - Best Western for instance. We had to go out and get breakfast at a nearby diner. This hotel was a dump - and their wifi was also quite slow. Bad choice!!

Stayed: November 2017
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Rockville, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We are so sorry you were not happy with our breakfast choices. Your feedback has been shared with our Brand Leaders to assist them when determining new breakfast offerings for future implementation. We hope this did not overshadow your otherwise pleasant stay, and you will give us a chance to impress you on a future visit.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

The hotel needs updating and better breakfast other than muffins, tea, coffee and granola bars. The bedding was old school blankets that was itchy with a fitted quilt. The bathtub had stained which should have been wiped down with Ajax with bleach good thing I wasn’t there to take a bath.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Rockville, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2017

We want every guest who stays with us to have a comfortable experience and to depart with a lasting favorable impression, but we are extremely sorry we failed in doing so while you were here. We will revisit all the areas in which we fell short and will take corrective steps in an effort to improve ourselves. Please consider choosing us again so we can restore your faith in us.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Oh my god. If I hadn't prepaid I would have just walked out. What a dump! Dirty, no place to sit in the lobby, dingy. Smelled pot every time I walked in. Only stayed 2 nights! Big lesson in "you get what you pay for". Lots of sketchy people staying here.

Avoid at all costs!!! Stay at the rio or falls grove in a respectable Hilton or Marriott brand hotel. Definitely worth the extra money!!!!!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Rockville, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Thank you for your candid feedback. We sincerely apologize for the housekeeping issues you encountered which resulted in a disappointing stay. We have checklists in place to inspect every suite after it has been serviced. Unfortunately, we missed something during this process and for that, we truly regret the inconvenience it caused. We are working with our housekeeping team to reiterate the importance of our daily duties to make sure this isn't repeated. We hope you will give us another opportunity to provide a better experience on your next visit.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Continental breakfast was hot coffee, peanut brittle granola bars, and milk from a Styrofoam cup (with label "milk" -- blue painter's tape). 3 or 4 packets of instant oatmeal were provided, but there weren't any bowls or silverware, and I don't recall any hot water. Being an extended stay, maybe the expectation was to take the oatmeal back to the room -- but the room had no kitchen utensils, bowls or silverware. Dissapointing.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Rockville, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Robert, thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. Kitchenware for your suite is available and kept at the front desk to ensure cleanliness, and we will be sure our team communicates this more clearly going forward. We apologize for this miscommunication and also for your disappointment with our breakfast offerings. We hope you will give us another opportunity to provide a better experience on your next stay.