Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Rockville
USD 102
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 149/night.

USD 142
USD 123
CambriaHotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 138/night.

USD 129
USD 125
USD 148
Homewood
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 177/night.

USD 128
USD 114
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 161/night.

USD 123
Courtyard
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 139/night.

USD 84
Sleep Inn Shady Grove(Rockville)(Great Value!)
USD 87
USD 82
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 92/night.

Sheraton Rockville Hotel(Rockville)(Great Value!)
USD 116
Sheraton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 133/night.

USD 104
USD 96
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 131/night.

All reviewsnice workershot coffeebreakfast includedrecommend this hotel to anyonelaundry roomthree nightspleasant staycurtismicrowavecomfortmd
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Oh my god. If I hadn't prepaid I would have just walked out. What a dump! Dirty, no place to sit in the lobby, dingy. Smelled pot every time I walked in. Only stayed 2 nights! Big lesson in "you get what you pay for". Lots of sketchy people staying here.

Avoid at all costs!!! Stay at the rio or falls grove in a respectable Hilton or Marriott brand hotel. Definitely worth the extra money!!!!!!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Rockville, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Thank you for your candid feedback. We sincerely apologize for the housekeeping issues you encountered which resulted in a disappointing stay. We have checklists in place to inspect every suite after it has been serviced. Unfortunately, we missed something during this process and for that, we truly regret the inconvenience it caused. We are working with our housekeeping team to reiterate the importance of our daily duties to make sure this isn't repeated. We hope you will give us another opportunity to provide a better experience on your next visit.

Hotel Management

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Continental breakfast was hot coffee, peanut brittle granola bars, and milk from a Styrofoam cup (with label "milk" -- blue painter's tape). 3 or 4 packets of instant oatmeal were provided, but there weren't any bowls or silverware, and I don't recall any hot water. Being an extended stay, maybe the expectation was to take the oatmeal back to the room -- but the room had no kitchen utensils, bowls or silverware. Dissapointing.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Rockville, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2017

Robert, thank you for choosing to stay at our hotel. Kitchenware for your suite is available and kept at the front desk to ensure cleanliness, and we will be sure our team communicates this more clearly going forward. We apologize for this miscommunication and also for your disappointment with our breakfast offerings. We hope you will give us another opportunity to provide a better experience on your next stay.

Hotel Management

Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

I have to say I wasn't anticipating having to stay here for 2 months but I had to. This place is definitely turning around. The staff and general manager Sandy Goralski has been very helpful and accommodating. When the EPP customer service representative had me in the wrong room, the manager had me switched. I was even able to get my room service weekly on a day typically not allowed. I haven't had any major issues. Anything that comes up is resolved quickly. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Rockville, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2017

Tiffany, thank you for being our guest at Extended Stay America and for your review. We are pleased to read you enjoyed your overall time with us and that our courteous associates made it even better. We greatly appreciate your recommendation and hope to have the opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

I have been staying in this hotel for some time now, Very Friendly associates and great place to stay. This being very near to my work place and being easy on pocket makes it even more attractive for me. Will surely like to mention about Curtis, he is amazing.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Rockville, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Rajarshi, it is a pleasure to have you as our guest at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Rockville. We are delighted to read you found us to be a great value and that our location is ideal for your needs. I’ll be sure to share your kind compliments with my team, especially with Curtis. Your feedback is much appreciated, and please enjoy your rest of the stay.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

The room was clean and spacious. It had fairly new appliances and the staff was very helpful and polite. Curtis was extremely courteous and was always eager to serve. Definitely an pleasant stay. I would recommend this hotel. As a note. Parking is very limited and tight

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Kenneth, thank you for choosing Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. – Rockville. It’s a pleasure knowing you loved your spotless room and the excellent service provided by Curtis. I will surely share your compliments. We appreciate you recommending us and hope to see you again soon.