Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Rockville
USD 102
Hilton.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 154/night.

USD 125
USD 142
USD 123
CambriaHotels
  • Pool
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 145/night.

USD 148
Homewood
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 174/night.

USD 114
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 161/night.

Sleep Inn Shady Grove(Rockville)(Great Value!)
USD 87
USD 97
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 133/night.

USD 84
USD 137
USD 123
Courtyard
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 140/night.

Sheraton Rockville Hotel(Rockville)(Great Value!)
USD 116
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 133/night.

All reviewsnice workershot coffeebreakfast includedrecommend this hotel to anyonelaundry roomthree nightspleasant staycurtismicrowavecomfortmd
Reviewed 19 February 2017

This was a nice visit. I really enjoyed the peace and quiet. Need to be updated. Need a better breakfast for 2 1/2 Stars. Try Sleep Inn they have a complete breakfast, Plenty of towels and wonderful Staff. I's a 2 star/ More bang for the buck!!!

Room Tip: Take the top floor. The noise definitely was a distaughtion
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Rockville, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2017

The team and I appreciate your remarks. I'm glad you enjoyed our location and your overall stay; however, I am disappointed that you did not prefer our gran-and-go breakfast. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 26 January 2017

The staff is incredibly helpful. Proving customer service is not dead. Good value for the money. While lacking in some areas, the staff tries very hard to make up for it with excellent customer service.. If you need anything in your room just ask and they handle it!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Rockville, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2017

I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. We appreciate the kind comments about our staff and hotel; however, we apologize that we were lacking in certain areas. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at gai@extendedstay.com. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope we have the opportunity to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 17 November 2016

I am presently staying at an extended stay in Rockville, md waiting for dental work to be done before I move to florida. it all depends on the manager. I got along fine with the last one but she left and now an incompetent is on the job. he was at a previous extended stay that I stayed at; they just transfer people. He doesn't get back to you. The rooms are cleaned but very few of the maids are capable I am riding it out until I move but sick of all that takes place. No call backs, lies, everything in the book. Urine stained carpets in the hallways, etc. don't get me wrong there are many good employees.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank sunmayden518
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

We booked this room because the price was right but I was worried after reading reviews.
Pros- room was clean and comfortable. Quiet night of sleep. Parking lot well lit. Price from Priceline was very reasonable. Free parking and wifi.
Cons- only saw coffee and breakfast bars for free breakfast and it was only served until 9:30. No signs visible for time either. Would have liked coffee but they were out and wouldn't make more. Staff wasn't rude but not friendly either. No shampoo or coffee left in room. Front desk staff always coming from back, never at the desk.
Overall, I liked the price and the good night's sleep.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Rockville, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2016

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. We appreciate the kind comments about the cleanliness and comfort of your room; however, we apologize for not giving the kind of service that would have made the stay great, not just good. I met with the staff, and we have gone over what it means to give GREAT service to ensure that our service is excellent. We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at gai@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed 25 October 2016

Kitchenette missing most dishes--not even coffee cups were there when I arrived.

Bathroom is literally dripping with black mold.

I complained about it, and they may have put some caulk on top of some of the mold on the bathtub, but they did nothing about the mold on the ceiling or walls. (Tried uploading photos, but no luck tonight.)

Toilet and shower barely functional.

Room has a smell--probably from the mold.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Rockville, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2016

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to take a moment to personally respond. We strive to provide guests with all the comforts of home, so I am disappointed to hear that the cleanliness of your room was not up to the standard. As this hotel’s manager, I can assure you that I have spoken with the team to impress the importance of reporting any issues like the ones you mentioned, to ensure your experience is not repeated. For future reference, the dishes are not readily available in the guest rooms. Rather, they are provided upon request at check in or at any other point during your stay. Thanks to your feedback, we can continue to work on providing an exceptional stay for all of our guests. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at gai@extendedstay.com. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay Hotels location in the future.