“Decent experience ”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Cava Grill
Ranked #246 of 470 Restaurants in Rockville
Description: Create flavorful grain bowls, salads, and pitas and pair with house-made juices and other local treats.
Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Fairly typical of other Cava restaurants. Okay food in a pleasant environment. Not as good as Mezzeh - smaller portions, food less flavorful and not as many choices of what goes into your dish.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

The number of options you can combine are endless. I like going to Cava because I can tailor my meal to what I feel like eating that day. The vegan options are also great for the veggie lovers in the family.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

The place was busy for lunch, but thanks to the well-trained staff very efficient. The food was fresh and good. They forgot to give me my pita bread with my order, but it wasn't a big deal.