Travelers Budget Inn
USD 83*
USD 89*
USD 75*
Priceline
Anchor Inn(Chincoteague Island)(Great Value!)
USD 119*
USD 207*
Travelocity
Waterside Inn(Chincoteague Island)(Great Value!)
USD 124*
USD 149*
Hotels.com
Birchwood Inn(Chincoteague Island)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 September 2015 via mobile

I have read many reviews of this hotel and none of them were great. I can honestly say that for our weekend trip, it wasn't bad at all. The greatest part was the house keeping. Arlene, you are amazing and I hope to see you again! So friendly and kind. Asked if we needed anything when she saw us. A truly kind person. As far as the advertising of this hotel goes, it says they are "pet friendly" but that isn't true. Luckily they let us keep our dog there for as long as we traveled. And the rooms are not in the greatest shape, but they are not terrible. We were shown a few rooms before we made our choice of which one we wanted. Everyone there was very polite and took care of anything we needed as soon as it was brought to their attention. I would definitely go back there again.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2015

The only good thing about this place is that now I can say "hey, at least it's not as bad as that place we stayed in Pocomoke City" while describing ANY other place. So many things bad, A/C would cycle on for 45 seconds and then be off for 5 minutes. Just when it almost thought about getting cool it would stop running. When I asked the "manager" about it his response was "well it was fine for the people yesterday". When I asked what he could do about it his response was "well, you could always find another place to stay". Yeah, he had me at that one because there WASN'T another place to stay. Ooo, I can add that to the positives... if you can't find ANY place to stay in the area, this place will most likely have an opening. Good luck!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank A G
Reviewed 20 October 2014

Horrible!!!!!!!

I was bitten by something in the bed!
The pool had cracked cement and a dirty old rug around it. A definite safety hazard for anyone. the room stunk, there were dead bugs in the window sill. Along the list of reasons not to stay here are, the mold and mildew smell in the room. the mold in around the tub and other bathroom caulking was too much! you could not get me to stay there again, if my life depended on it. on top of it all, they had the nerve to turn our keys off early. although, our travel plan allows us late check out, we verified prior to booking, that we could check out at 12 pm instead of 11 am. The front desk staff were nasty and cranky and could care less. please do not let the young lady that answers the phone hood wink you! She leaves and the others are horrible. i requested a first floor room, due to a disability with walking. upon check in we were told that they were sold out. that was not only a lie, it was the funniest joke, that iv'e ever heard in my life!!!!!!!!!! my husband specifically checked himself not worth the low price at all!!! Especially; if you plan to sleep. the families that live there, tend to not to discipline their children, thus running up and down the corridor late into the night and early morning. I was never so glad to a hotel in all of my travels!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Barb B
Reviewed 14 August 2014

We stayed here on our way to OBX, we couldn't find a hotel with availability and it was getting very late. We were traveling with my sister and her family so we had two rooms. When checking in we were told they were the last two rooms and one was smoking and the other non smoking. We had been traveling for over 12 hours and were desperate to get some sleep so we took them. The rooms were so disgusting, the shower in my sister's room didn't drain, the air conditioner would only run for four minutes, off for six minutes. When we called the office their response was "the people last night didn't complain", the refrigerator didn't work, the smoke alarm was on the dresser with the battery next to it, the peep hole was stuffed with tissue because the glass part was missing. I'm guessing it's an extended stay hotel that the state sets up for people because clearly the people there were not passing through for the night. Starting about 1 AM it was so noisy that my brother-in-law went outside and asked the people to quiet down, which I thought was very brave because it was a rough crowd. I was never so happy to check out and spend the day in the car again!

Room Tip: Don't stay here!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank marissa r
Reviewed 6 July 2014

My wrong was did not see the comments for the hotel. Really was terrible. Durty not smell good inside , the towel durty. I'll not come back again. The people there are good but the conditions is terrible. Is better pay a little more.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family