“Anothr good one”

Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Perryville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 31 October 2018

Lunch for two (no booze) under $30.00. Food and service were good and plentiful.

Nice selection of Bento Boxes and other meals. Atmosphere is also good with muted Japanese music.

An enjoyable time can be had hwew.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

I enjoy this place, whenever I crave some excellent sushi, I think of Johnny's. It's one of the best places within local distance. It's consistently good and you always know what to expect when you order. Service is quick and friendly. I typically order an appetizer and a sushi roll. This time I went with the Halloween roll, which was amazing. The Pork Gyoza is one of my favorites on the menu, the dipping sauce and the Gyoza has such great flavors.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

The food quality is still excellent but the portion has dropped considerably. We always order the same meal, namely, the spring rolls and the entree called shrimp & broccoli kitchen bowl. The spring roll portion was the same, temperature hot and delicious. The shrimp and broccoli kitchen bowl was tasty but the rice was now served already in the bowl of shrimp & broccoli with a sweet teriyaki sauce and the amount of shrimp & broccoli was reduced by half. This drastic change in value will encourage us to consider other dining out options.

Reviewed 27 July 2018

I love the vibe at Johnny's. Nice size dining room. Always busy but the wait isn't long. Sushi is good. Prices are great. My favorite is the mochi ball ice cream. Staff are super friendly and attentive.

Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Love this place. Always great quality food. The appetizers are fresh and tasty, we are comfortable ordering outside our comfort zone as we always are happy with the results. The menu descriptions are spot on.