“Great sushi”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 January 2016 via mobile

Great sushi. They have some special sushi rolls with a Chesapeake Bay flavor. The staff is nice. The food is better. Best Sushi around.

Reviewed 2 October 2015

We've eaten several times since the restaurant opened a few years back. The food is fantastic and the portions are big. We often forget to consider this place because it is not in a great location. Otherwise some of the best Chinese food we've ever eaten.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

This restaurant is in the small strip center next to McDonalds off RT 100. The food is always tasty and good. We enjoy eating at this restaurant. The restaurant decor is clean and modern. Nothing exciting or overly friendly about the waitstaff. Waitstaff could be a little more personable.

Reviewed 22 April 2015

I have been a regular customer of Olive & Sesame since they opened in Pasadena. I am never disappointed in my food, either dining in or carrying out. The employees are friendly and attentive and the restaurant is clean. This is my favorite go-to for carry out, especially when I want vegetables cooked well. And I can get brown rice, which helps me eat healthy.

Reviewed 18 February 2015

In an area mostly lacking in worthy dining destinations, this place shines. Tremendous variety, and all of it quite good. Nice wine list, and a cozy ambience. Surprising find in a strip center.