“No More”
Review of Jerry D's Saloon

Jerry D's Saloon
Ranked #9 of 95 Restaurants in Parkville
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We haven't been here for 2 years and I can see why. Both my wife and I ordered the Prime Rib. Hers was full of fat and mine was way over cooked, dry and tough. Add the piss poor attitude from Sally our server and it has indeed been cemented. She had that attitude that makes one think they are unwanted and in the way. Don't worry, we won't be in anyone's way there anymore!

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

This place is so great. I actually considered not reviewing for fear it will become too popular and I won’t be able to get a table

What a fabulous restaurant and bar. The servers are always friendly, the food is spot on delicious and the prices are unbelievable.

How nice it is to have a place to go that has such tasty and delightful food without spending your entire paycheck. This is my favorite place to go and, thanks to daily specials, it never gets old or boring.

You have to do yourself a favor and check it out.

Next time I will check out the bar. Everyone always seems to be having such a great time in there.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

Jerry D's is one of favorite place to go. They have great food and service at a reasonable price. They have fantastic specials and give back to the community they've been part of for many years. I would highly recommend trying them.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Met friends at Jerry D's for lunch this week. They like it because it has assisted a local church's Loaves and Fishes program for feeding the poor and homeless. Not fancy but, the mural above the bar perks up the simple decor. Apparently business people in the area drift in around lunch time for drinks and some causal business meetings are held around the back tables. The waitresses were efficient,pleasant and fast.
Two of us enjoyed our not over spiced generously filled shrimp salad wraps. One of us was famished and devoured what was for me a three helpings size meatloaf platter. (Delicious, she said before she got down to serious intake.) My husband had a good size turkey burger with melted Swiss and and no complaints. We finished up with pineapple sundaes in which really good quality ice cream was used. Mid meal the table beside us had order steaks and we were taken aback at how large they were when they came. Huge and apparently very satisfying; they were too busy chowing down to talk much but they looked happy. Maybe next time............
Overall a really good experience.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Great service, blt must have had a 1/2 pound of bacon on it. Maryland style crab soup just needed a little salt and pepper but was very flavorful.