“This place rocks”

Asian Kitchen
Ranked #14 of 135 Restaurants in Owings Mills
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 18 April 2012

Whenever I find myself in the greater Baltimore region, I always make it a point to dine in (or take out) at Asian Kitchen. As a vegetarian, I appreciate their awesome selections and, somehow, the fake vegetarian "meat" that the chef will use as a substitute in any meat-inclusive dish. Asian Kitchen ranks as one of the top three Asian food restaurants I've patronized in the U.S. Go -- you won't be disappointed.

There are newer reviews for Asian Kitchen

Reviewed 11 September 2011

This eat-in or take-out offers the classic Asian menu options, served with a smile and quick. The staff has honed the art and science of taking care of customers. You recieve what you order and what you pay for.
The sauces are light, the vegatables crunchy, the rice fluffy.
I've never been disappointed.

Reviewed 3 September 2011

My coworkers and I love Asian Kitchen! Great food, large potions, and cheap prices. Try their Singapore Rice Noodles, which are the best I've ever had!

Reviewed 26 July 2011

i'm not sure why this place even bothers with thai cuisine. there is absolutely no authenticity. at best, it tastes like a tv dinner. a few years ago, i tried the panang curry chicken and i was disappointed. i was in the area today and decided to give it another try - this time the drunken noodles. yuck. this is not thai food. kinda disappointing when you drop $10.55 on a bad lunch. i could have got a pretty decent salad next door at quizno's for about $5.

i've never had their chinese food so i can't speak for that. but as for their thai - just don't!

Reviewed 4 June 2011

we had ordered, per our usual NYE tradition, thai food. I am sorry we chose this place to get it from, however. I should have known that it would be a mistake when I walked in to pick up the take out and it smelled, overwhelmingly so, like chemicals and cleansers. It seems to cleanse every bit of flavor and taste right out of this food. We ordered Pad Thai, which should be a slam dunk for any Thai place worth its salt, but it was grotesque.