“Satisfied the itch for thai food!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Crystal Thai Restaurant
Ranked #45 of 136 Restaurants in Owings Mills
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 18 April 2015 via mobile

Went to crystal thai last night with my 90 year old grandparents and other family members. We had a great shared meal which really satisfied the itch for Asian food. Most notable was the ginger chicken. Well priced too!

Reviewed 19 March 2015

After work, co-workers and I decided to get a bite to eat.
We were seated very quickly into a dinning room. No one was there. We ordered but waited for 35 minutes for our food.

Reviewed 3 December 2014

Crystal Thai isn't amazing but is always very good. Their consistency is their strength. My favorite is Coconut Chicken.

Reviewed 24 September 2014

I have been to Crystal Thai twice, and found the restaurant relaxing and food enjoyable and reasonably priced. The first time I mentioned that I loved broccoli, and they brought out a curry dish that was all broccoli. So they aim to please. I have not tried the desserts yet, but the food is good, with balanced spices and flavors, and I expect good desserts if I get one. They are located on the back side of a shopping strip on Reisterstown Road (roughly 2 miles north of the I-695 Beltway), with plenty of free parking. Recommended if you are in the Owings Mills, MD area.

Reviewed 23 September 2014

Food is top notch for a strip mall thai restaurant. Prices are just about right. Only complaint is the service can sometimes be hit or miss depending on who you get.