Perfect place for a family getaway. The kids loved the the proximity of the private pool & the short beach walk. In addition, the privacy of their bedrooms in the evening & bathroom. Enjoyed the short walk to the grocery store & especially Beer Bellies. The amenities for cooking were convenient. Definitely will be booking again next year!
From the moment we walked in we were amazed! It smelt great and was clean from top to bottom. 3bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, full kitchen, eating area, living room, a porch area with seating and a backyard! Plus washer and dryer and dishwasher! I can go on and on, I promise you won't be disappointed. I stayed 7 days and 6 nights and didn't want to leave. I'll definitely be going back next year!
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||People with disabilities|
|Older travelers||Families with young children|
|Large groups||People with pets|
Place was very nice and enjoyable. It took us about 2 minutes to walk to the beach. We would most definitely rent this place again.
We booked this with only 2 weeks' notice in the middle of a busy season so after reading the reviews and seeing the fair pricing and the location during the busy season we decided to book. I'm a property manager so I may be a little harsher and pickier than most, but overall we had a great time.
1) minor cigarette smoke smell
2) 3rd room has a day bed with a trundle which wouldn't lock into place, but served its purpose
3) no toilet paper in 2nd bathroom
4)no detergent to use washing machine with
5) floor seemed to have dirt/sand on it, but I guess it's inevitable when you are across the street from the beach
6) walls needed a wipe down, especially if we're going to be auto charged a cleaning fee
7) backyard was not really a yard and needed some weed killer and chair cushions
8) about 5-6 miles from the boardwalk
9) paint bubbling in 1 bathroom above shower
1) Anthony G had great customer service and was very responsive and helpful before, during and after with local info, stay and even getting our security deposit after our stay
2) the condo was just across Coastal Highway to get the beach.
3) close to pharmacy, supermarket, restaurants & most importantly, ice cream
4) 6 plus baby and a dog were able to stay comfortably
5) we were able to bring our own food and cook and grill dinner and cook breakfast.
6) cute beach home decor around the apartment
7) dryer worked well to dry towels and bathing suits before leaving
8) 2 showers worked at the same time without losing water pressure or hot water
9) board games for the family in the closet and ottoman
10) fair pricing during busy season
11) quick booking approval turn around
12) parking is included and, although we didn't need it, there seemed to be enough street parking as well.
13) again, just an overall good stay for the day, nothing too fancy, but met our expectations
The condo was clean. The beach, pool, grocery store, dollar store restaurants was a short walk away. My family had a delightful vacation.