USD 262
Hotels.com
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
USD 176
Holiday Inn Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
USD 280
USD 243
HolidayInn.com
Castle in the Sand Hotel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
USD 176
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
USD 225
USD 158
The Admiral Motel(Ocean City)
USD 183
USD 156
  • Pool
Atlantic House Bed and Breakfast(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
USD 205
USD 109
Americana Hotel(Ocean City)
USD 106
USD 778
USD 669
Hilton.com
All reviewsdog areastayed here numerous timespet friendly hotelfull sizerooms are cleancheck in was a breezecleaning staffconvention centerprivate balconya great place to staynice sizepetsmotelocmdsand
Reviewed 25 July 2017

My stay was going sooooo good at first(besides not having my bank card with me due to the ATM eating it the day I left to come down..BOO!) but ANYWAY! Check in was a breeze, quick and simple got our keys and went up to the room to put our stuff in. The bed was so comfy along with so many pillows!(I love pillows LOL) The AC was only cold enough whenever you first walked in from being outside in the heat and after being in the room the room would seem to get hot, it was weird because the AC was on the whole time. LOVED the pool even tho it's not that big we still wound up having so much fun in it! There was a tissue shoved into a hole at the top of the wall above the full size bed(no idea why it was there but pretty nasty) I liked how the room had 2 sinks, 1 in the bathroom and one in the bedroom with GIANT mirrors! The shower the water pressure wasn't all that great and it would get scolding hot out of now where! Ouch! Loved how close the hotel was from the beach and near everything else! The elevator has no air in it so it's extremely hot inside of it, yuck! Everything was going perfect! Was actually considering booking the hotel AGAIN for next year! Up until Saturday night July 22nd, 2017....my friend, my boyfriend, and myself were all walking down the steps(mind you it is raining) and i slipped at the top steps but caught myself and my boyfriend did the same thing right after me, FINALLY got down to the last flight of steps and my foot went out from under me(yes i was holding onto the hand rail) and i went from the top of the steps alllllllllll the way down to the bottom step, yeah not fun at all! My boyfriend and I went into the office to inform the front desk that I slipped and fell down the steps(yes he did contact the medical center but why should I have to pay for an incident that happened on their property) they already knew i didn't have my bank card on me OR cash on me(i called and informed them before i came down that the ATM ate my card and Nick(the night manager) said that is fine I will write it down in the notes) he basically laughed in my face saying "ha-ha well I can't stop the rain and I'm not a doctor so" mind you there is no "Slippery when wet" signs ANYWHERE nothing on the steps at all! The steps are made out of that smooth gray cement that is usually found in basements of peoples homes, there is also no grip strips on them! Like hellooooooo accident waiting to happen! Was told the GM was going to call me Sunday morning or speak to me when I checked out. Informed them AGAIN that i fell down the steps, the one girl was like "Oh..." and the other one said "well are you okay" and i said no my ankle is swollen and still hurts a lot and all she said was "oh ok" nobody every told me their names or who the GM was nothing! So Monday comes around still haven't heard anything to I had to message the property again! FINALLY someone named Adam calls me which i had to call back due to being at work at the time of the call. Whoever talked to him gave him completely WRONG information about what went on, he told me "Oh well i wasn't aware of that" about a few things i informed him on! and the best part, his exact words "We are not obligated to put "slippery when wet signs on the stairs unless it's a spill from a guest,employee ETC you slipped while it was raining out and there is in fact grips on the steps, this building is well maintained" I said I have pictures of the steps there is nothing and if there was then how would I have slipped and fell down them" Told him i wanted some kind of refund and he denied it, so now it has come to this. He told me I could get in contact with their insurance for the hotel but again he said "By the looks of it you have no real case" so apparently falling down steps isn't an issue! HA! I called their insurance company and talked to them they said they were going to call the Claims manager at the hotel and give me a call back, still waiting to hear back.
So if you want to stay at a hotel who will laugh in your face when you tell them you injured yourself on their property then this is the place to stay! If I was you I'd pay a little bit more and stay somewhere(even tho paying $840 for 3 nights was a bit excessive for staying here). The stay started out amazing but turned into a nightmare for the very last night of our stay! Ugh!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Nikita T
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

The night manager was very rude & sarcastic. On July 22 it had been raining & around 11 my friend her boyfriend & I left for dinner & instead of taking the elevator we took the stairs & while walking carefully down the stairs I slipped but was able to catch myself however my friend could not & fell down 4 stairs & hurt her ankle & has some nice bruises(still is in pain). She told the night manager & his response was I can't stop the rain & laughed. It was nothing to laugh about & when we said about signs he said she was the first to fall in the 35 years that the building was open which is hard to believe. The stairs do not have any grip to them even though the motel said they do & they refuse to own up to their mistakes. They do not have any signs saying slippery when wet, you can't tell the stairs are even wet till you slip. I hope this saves someone else from getting hurt because the motel sure don't care.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
5  Thank Kayla C
Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed here for 2 nights and we are really glad we did. It's so hard to find decent hotels when traveling with our dog. This one was great. Other than seeing other dogs and hearing an occasional bark, you couldn't even tell that other pets were staying here. Room was good size. We were even able to fit our 2, adult sized, mountain bikes inside. Room was clean and comfortable, with no indication of previous pets, and the staff was very friendly. We will definitely be staying here on our next trip to OC, MD!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
castleadmin, General Manager at Barefoot Mailman, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

With a pet friendly hotel, cleaning is paramount. We are glad that you noticed our well-trained staff's commitment to keeping clean accommodations. Thank you for your great review and we will see you next time you decide to vacation in Ocean City!

Reviewed 10 June 2017

The front desk person was very nice and because we got there early and the room wasn't ready she said she would call us so we went to lunch. The rooms are a nice size with vinyl floors which is good if you have pets. They could use some updating though. The towel rack feel off the the wall so we called room and they sent maintenance right up to fix it. There is a little porch area out front but it was open where the door is. Lucky for me I brought her crate and fencing so i put it across outside. Several people commented what a goal d idea that was. All in all a good time was had by all!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank sparkle008

Thank you for staying with us and for noticing our friendly staff! We have since fixed the towel rack and always have a great maintenance staff available in order to make everyone's stay as pleasant as possible. Great idea with the crate! Hopefully your next puppy's adventure will be as memorable as this one!

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Pet friendly with great flooring to minimize noise and certainly makes for easy clean up if any accidents occur. Staff, front desk and housekeeping was very friendly and helpful. Clean and comfortable with nice size private balcony.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for your review! Our new floors have been a big hit, we are glad you noticed! Call us next time your ready for another pet friendly vacation!