1) This hotel boasts of wifi, but it is so very slow that it is virtually impossible to load any web pages. I was attempting to keep up with my studies while in Ocean City, but had to click on a web page and then find something to do while the page loaded.
2) There are NO phones in the room. If you want to communicate with someone else staying at the hotel, you have to climb up or down the narrow stairs and then attempt to find their room in the convoluded set-up.
3) The place is old and musty, the rooms are SERIOUSLY small. There is no place to hang your clothing, put your suitcase, etc. The rooms were VERY VERY tiny. The bathroom is in much need of repair and update and the desk clerk spoke broken English at best. She then got irritated when we asked for clarification.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located only 1/2 block from the beach and boardwalk, The Buckingham Hotel was renovated just a few years ago. The property features both rooms with microwaves & refrigerators, as well as two bedroom apartments and efficiencies with kitchens. New beds and linens, air conditioner units, windows and drapes. Freshly painted. With a new era of cleanliness being the top priority, we'll also continue or tradition of friendly guest service. Free parking, WiFi, ice and coffee/tea service in the 24 hour lobby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, lastminute.com.au and Booking.com so you can book your Buckingham Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Buckingham Hotel Ocean City