Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
USD 308
Boardwalk Terrace(Ocean City)
USD 342
Best Western Ocean City Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
USD 309
The Ambassador Inn(Ocean City)
USD 199
Beach Plaza Hotel(Ocean City)
USD 327
USD 309
The Admiral Motel(Ocean City)
USD 183
USD 156
  • Pool
Castle in the Sand Hotel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
USD 326
USD 282
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Bedtime Inn(Ocean City)
USD 155
Barefoot Mailman(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
USD 236
Beachcomber Motel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
All reviewssingle queen bedboard walkoc hotelsice machinejeannieefficiencytowelsratesboardwalkdesklaundryporchkitchenette
Reviewed 9 September 2016 via mobile

The hotel staff was very friendly and the housekeeping staff was efficient. The pool area was clean. Our room was average size and was clean, not spotless but clean! One of the biggest problems I had was the amount of people that were smoking on the balcony and by the pool. We came during the hurricane and Sunday ended up being beautiful, but because of wind we were unable to sit on the beach... So the pool was packed... And EVERYONE around us was smoking. My only suggestion would be to make pool area non-smoking!
Great price! But again you get what you pay for!

Stayed: September 2016
1  Thank amandaMitti
Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

The parking is awful. There is hardly any room to park and when I finally found a parking spot it was in underneath the ocean front rooms where we were staying. Someone did a hit and run to my car. We went to the car to give an elderly man a jump because his car battery had died and noticed the big dent and huge scratches down the whole driver side of my car. When I told the night time office clerk named Mark he was so rude and not helpful at all. I had to call the police to file a report for my insurance. The only plus to this motel is the balcony.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Angela G
Reviewed 23 August 2016

My wife and I made our reservations for a last minute long weekend get away. I really prepared my self for the worst as I have stayed in some not so great places in the past. The Eden Roc was much better than I hoped for. The staff working there are extremely friendly and helpful and the pool area and grounds were tidy. The room was small but perfect for a couple but most importantly it was very clean. It was a short walk to the beach and had ample parking. We will definitely stay at the Eden Roc again and would highly recommend it to any one on a budget!!

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor and it was quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 August 2016

There are so many options in Ocean City and this should NOT be one of them. We stayed in one of the efficiency's. To begin, it was definitely not clean. When we walked in there were candy wrappers and crumbs on the floor, globs of hair behind the tv stand, stains on the beds, and dirt everywhere. I refused to walk anywhere without shoes on and we had to go and buy plastic forks, spoons, knives and plates in order to avoid any of our food touching the counter or stove (which we obviously could not cook on). As if the cleanliness (or lack there of) wasn't bad enough almost everything in the place was broken. Every single towel, washcloth, and even the toilet paper holder was broken. In the shower there were two holes stuffed with paper towels from where the holders were broken off. To make matters worse the pool was green! I spent the entire first day of our vacation trying to find ANY other hotel/motel with a vacancy. Unfortunately there were none and we were forced to stay in this disgusting place they call a motel. We ended up leaving late in the night so we would not have to spend another night in this place. Take my advice --- DO NOT stay here!! There are many places in OC that you can stay that are clean and cost the same amount. An old motel is one thing but that doesn't mean they should just let the place go to waste and that is exactly what happened here.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank mghn10
Reviewed 6 August 2016

Don't expect a 4 or 5 star hotel here. If you are looking for something inexpensive and clean, this is the right location. Speaking of location, it is PERFECT. It's towards the end of the boardwalk where it is not so crowded, and during the day when you are at the beach it is not crowded. The Eden Roc is located with smaller units close and the larger hotels being a couple blocks away. You have more space on the beach at this spot. Again, don't expect it to be immaculate, but i would stay here over and over for the cost and be able to spend more money on food and entertainment

Room Tip: we stayed in 220 and the view was one of the best in the motel. a partial oceanview
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family