“Happy hour”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We got the 5 dollar burger and chicken that was good .Drinks good, steamed shrimp very small ,not spiced, not good. Overall good. Service was good. Not running to go back though.

Reviewed 28 March 2018

That is correct. My wife and I have eaten at Harborside three times in march and it is as good as ever. On Monday morning the national travel channel featured the Harborside as an example of Maryland seafood at it's best. The harborside has also been voted the restaurant of the year by the Maryland association of restaurants. It is a simple fisherman's type shack with little ambiance but great fresh fish right off the boat. Service is excellent and prices fair for food and wine. Over the past month I have enjoyed the cajun mahi mahi special and the rare grilled tuna. My wife has enjoyed the crab stuffed shrimp as well as the flounder topped with crab imperial. Our favorited waiter Keith is always right on the money with excellent service. The place is always packed and should be. Their is also music on weekends so what is not to like?

Reviewed 13 March 2018

We go to Harborside on a regular monthly basis all year long. The seafood is great but the pasta is a hidden treasure on the menu. Cajun seasoning has a little hot spice and the cheese sauces are so rich and creamy. If we get apps then we normally spilt the generous pasta dish. Now, back to seafood, the best steamed garlic mussels around! Happy hour price on mussels makes it better! They steam these just right, where it is plump not chewy. Some other favorites are the calamari, fried flounder, the chicken quesadilla is huge, and the soft shell crab, when its available. We enjoy the fresh Orange Crushes and Grapefruit Crushes too.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

I have eaten at this restaurant twice now. The first time, I ordered the mahi mahi special. It was overcooked and completely tasteless. We went back this past weekend to try it again. We ordered the nachos. Stale tortilla chips, hardly any cheese, a random spattering of sickly-tasting chili, random large pieces of lettuce leaves, and a few canned jalapeno peppers on top. We got the pig skins...complete waste. Like half of a dried-out baked potato with a few Canadian bacon chunks on top. The seafood bisque was disgusting. The shrimp in it were complete mush and the rubbery, fishy balls were supposed to be scallops I think. The side salad was ordered with balsamic vinaigrette. The dressing was so peppery it was like someone spilled an entire can of black pepper in the salad. It was inedible. Words cannot express how disappointed I am with this restaurant. I will never return.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

Great food, excellent Orange crushes, great music and scenery. Heat was very welcome on this chilly day in February. Open year round!