Comfort Suites Ocean City
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
USD 65*
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
USD 75*
USD 145*
USD 82*
Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
USD 76*
Comfort Inn Boardwalk(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
USD 115*
Princess Royale Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
USD 162*
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
USD 247*
USD 188*
HolidayInn.com
Holiday Inn Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
USD 64*
Hilton Suites Ocean City Oceanfront(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
USD 288*
USD 233*
All reviewsthe breakfast areawest ocfree breakfastchoice hotelstanger outletslifeguard on dutyyogurtwild horsesfitness centerbed was comfortableking suiteshort driveearly checkoutdoor pooloff seasonpull out couchrooms were very clean
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 September 2011

Great for kids, they have a very large outdoor pool with all these fun toys in it. Place is pretty central although off the beach. Rooms are large, clean, and really you get a lot for your dollar. There's also free wifi, and most importantly, FREE breakfast!!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank ricshi
comfortoceancity, Manager at Comfort Suites Ocean City, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2012

Thank you for writing a fantastic review! Many of our guest also find the breakfast yummy!

Reviewed 23 August 2011

We were pleasantly surprised by the friendliness and easy going attitude of the hotel staff. The hot breakfast was very well designed- 2 waffle makers, hot coffee, hot chocolate, danish, bagels, fresh fruit, sausage, eggs (hardboiled and scrambled), and much much more. It is a short drive to the beach; not inconvenient at all. We went back to the beach after we have checked out and my little nephew actually went back in the water (so he needed to shower again!!!). We went back to Comfort Suites; to our surprise, the staff allowed him to use the outdoor shower by the pool.

I do not really ever bother to write reviews for anything but I had to with this one because it is so well deserved.

I received the same level of service regardless of who was at the counter. For that reason, i am rating this hotel as EXCELLENT.

5  Thank Tokya G
comfortoceancity, Manager at Comfort Suites Ocean City, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2011

THANK YOU for your excellent review! We are looking forward to when you stay with us again. Hurry back soon!

Reviewed 18 August 2011

We stayed at this Comfort Suites for 2 nights while visiting Ocean City. Prior to booking, I was concerned about the proximity to the beach (it is approximately a mile away). However, having been there, I found the location to be satisfactory. The drive to the beach takes less than five minutes, if there is no traffic. It is close to the OC Outlets and other shopping venues.

Check-in and check-out were satisfactory.

As to the hotel, it was fine for our family's needs. Since there were five of us, I requested a rollaway bed, to accommodate one of the children. However, we didn't spend much time in the room. The breakfast was adequate, similar to choices offered at other hotels in this star category.

The outdoor pool in this hotel is wonderful for the kids. In fact, as we were pulling into the hotel for check-in, my wife and kids couldn't believe we would be staying here. We only spent a few hours, in the pool, as most of our time was spent lounging around on the beach.

There is a picnic area in the back of the hotel with a small kids' play area; it's nice for younger kids. We didn't try the fitness center or the business center.

The price was certainly less than the rates being charged, closer to the beach. And, the hotel was newer than most properties lining the beach area. So, overall a decent price to service ratio, compared to other lodging in OC.

Room Tip: Call the hotel directly to get the best rate; take advantage of AAA membership
5  Thank travelclient

Thank you for your positive review! Many of our guests love our pool and also love the short distance to the beach. We look forward to when your family will stay with us again!

Reviewed 18 August 2011

I chose this hotel at the last minute based on reviews posted on trip advisor. The hotel is maintained extremely well. The rooms are clean and nicely decorated. Every morning a deluxe continental breakfast is served (free). To my utter amazement they had a waffle maker along with eggs, sausage, bread, pastries, hot/cold cereal, yogurt, fresh fruit, tea, cover, juice, and milk. We found this to be a money saver and each of us was able to eat a satisfying breakfast every morning during our stay.
This hotel is a five minute drive to the beach and it will cost you a dollar an hour to park at the beach. The pool in this hotel is great for children. The pool is sectioned off so that the small children will be out of of the way of the older children. The water slide was a hit for young and old. The water snake is great for the older kids. My girls spent hours in the pool which by the way has a lifeguard at all times.
We found some great end of the summer fashion steals at the outlet mall across the road. If you can believe this I found a Marc Jacobs bathing suit that sold for $160 retail and I paid $29, also a Ralph Lauren infant bathing suit that was retail at $54 an I paid $3, both were fashion steals at Marshall's.
In closing this hotel is a great place to stay, you are away from the hustle and bustle of the beach crowd and traffic, but close enough if you want to go have a taste of it. I would definitely stay here again.

2  Thank NYCRonnie
Reviewed 15 August 2011

Want to see why customer service and "America" is on the decline as a Economic force in the world firsthand ! Try complaining to the General Manager or Front Desk Manager of this hotel about the poor customer service skills of the incompetent desk staff !! They broke the oldest rule in business over and over again on Sunday 8-14-11 ! " THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT" They said they did not like the rude manner in which I complained to the two front desk clerks and the front desk Mgr! In regards to there bungling of our pet accomadations AS A RESULT THE GENERAL MANAGER HAD US THROWN OUT OF THE HOTEL BY THE MAINTENANCE STAFF !!! My wife and I are Members of the Hilton,La Quinta, and Choice rewards programs.The owner of this hotel will have the chance to answer in Civil Court for the actions of the four staff members in question !!! We called The Police to document this action NOT THE HOTEL STAFF we have pictures and names of the staff members involved in the forced removal! The GM tried to have the Police Officer order us to delete the pictures of her and her staff he did not do so!! My wife adult children and I plan to file a civil suit against this Hotel Chain and Owner !!!

Room Tip: Stay Someplace Else!!!
13  Thank Kim B