“Popular restaurant”

Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Steps from the Beach at 120th Street
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We go to this restaurant every year when we visit Ocean City. The crab dip as an appetizer is what we wait for all week. My husband says the crab cakes are delish. I tried the chicken this time because I'm not a big Seafood person, but the chicken was as tender as ever. I also tried their green beans they are chilled and spicy. Definitely was a good choice. Get there early because sometimes you have to wait.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,357)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We've been wanting to try this place for forever. During our recent vacation we finally went. There were 4 of us in our party. Hostess was pleasant and seated us right away. Our waitress took our drink order and quickly returned with our drinks. We ordered appetizers and dinner (which included a salad). Appetizers were delish, and the two that ordered entrees were pleased with their meal choice. However, the two that chose the crab cakes were very disappointed. The cakes were very meaty, almost no shell and no filler, but they had absolutely no flavor at all. If I want crab cakes in OC, I'm going to Coins - which we did two days later. I ordered the crab cake and wasn't disappointed. Sorry, Original Crabcake Factory. Everything else was wonderful, but crab cakes - not so much.

1  Thank Paula and Bill H
OCJ, Director of Sales at The Original Crabcake Factory, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks so much for trying us out. We have had the same recipe for 22 years. Most would disagree but we value your opinion. Glad you loved everything else and it was wonderful despite the average rating we received. Regards!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Be sure to try their signature crab Bloody Mary. Service was quick, friendly staff. Great selection of seafood and for those who want something else.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I have been coparing Crab Cakes all over town, and The Crab Cake Factory's is simply the best. Great food all around but the best asset is the people that work there...

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food was great. I had the crabcake sandwich and fries, my son had a burger and my husband had the ribs.