“Breakfast Heaven”

The Bayside Skillet
Ranked #41 of 473 Restaurants in Ocean City
Price range: USD 7 - USD 40
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Winner of Ocean City's Beauty Spot Award, The Bayside Skillet is located on the bayfront at 77th Street and has been an Ocean City Maryland landmark destination and premier breakfast attraction since 1977. Served year round, The Bayside Skillet is famous for the freshest fruits available grown both locally and from around the globe, overstuffed omelettes, gourmet crepes, ice cold freshly squeezed citrus juices, bottomless coffee, freshly squeezed Mimosas and homemade Bloody Mary's. During the summer season, our waterfront deck stays open all evening offering a relaxing atmosphere to nibble, dine, or enjoy a cocktail as the sun sets. Our pet friendly bayfront deck has a full service bar. We create new specials every day such as our Jumbo Lump Crab Cocktail, 16 ounces of jumbo lump crab sauteed in white wine, garlic, and butter--all the joys of eating crabs without the mess! Large groups and parties are welcome, please call ahead for availability.
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

First time there, and first time trying crepes. I had the Wilbur which is 3 crepes with sausage links and warm syrup and it was delicious. The staff is friendly. The service is quick. The place is clean.They keep the cups filled. I enjoyed eating there.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,067)

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

The bayside skillet has been around for quite some time, and although we usually stick to our favorites......i thought mom would enjoy it.

With the skillet in the name....i expected a lot of breakfast options.....however it's essentially omlets, and crepes. No pancakes, no French toast. I was thrown by this.....and as someone who doesn't eat eggs, I was kinda screwed.

I ended up just having a breakfast drink, while the rest of the family had various omlets. It's actually quite pricey here, and I'm not sure why. Although I didn't eat anything, what the rest of the family had was said to be OK, but not worth the cost.

I personally will not be returning, and the family felt the same way. It's sad, because it has a great location, and the servers were nice.

1  Thank d h
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Great food don't miss the Backfin Lump Crab Dip and Crabcakes, Cocktails were awesome and supper nice staff.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Yes the omlets were even large enough for Big Dave! He didn’t need to go fork scavenging with his extension fork. That said he did also recommend the 3 fruit crepes he tried and I loved the potatoes Ariel. So hard to find good non egg breakfast items but easy here!
Great service, and more pink strawberries than you can imagine. Note wear a sweater, it’s very cool inside or better yet sit outside on the lanai.

1  Thank krewerka
Reviewed 26 August 2018 via mobile

You go here for breakfast but lunch and dinner are just as good. We got crabcakes and they were fantastic. No filer and tasted great. Cream of crab soup was excellent as well. A must is the strawberries. Cheesecake to end the meal was perfect. A+