“Couldn’t be better! The best! ”
Review of PGN Crab House

PGN Crab House
Ranked #113 of 469 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We came to PG and crab house, because we read other reviews here on trip advisor. We weren’t disappointed! As soon as we stepped through the door, we felt welcome and just if we come to a very cozy family local place. I ordered the hardshell crabs, and they were made with just the perfect amount of old Bay seasoning. I ordered half a dozen, medium Size, but honestly I was full after just three! The crabs were fresh, tasty, and delicious.

My guy had the fried clams which he liked, and the crabcake which he absolutely loved! Loads of crab and perfectly seasoned. Onion rings are fried golden and crunchy, and the french fries were tasty too. We washed it all down with a cold beer.

My daughter ordered off the children menu . All in all, I felt it was incredibly reasonable for all the food we got. Between the three of us our Bill still came to less than $70. If we had wanted to, there was a fish and chips special that night for $10. I just can’t recommend this place enough! It’s absolutely what you want in a crab house – – mallet, brown paper, vinegar and all!

Reviewed 17 October 2017

I wanted to go back at this restaurant since it had been a few years since I'd been there. It had been a great crab place a while back, but this time I ordered a dozen crabs and an ear of corn. The crabs were hard to crack which meant that they were around for a while. They were not hot and the meat was hard to get out. (It was an all you can eat, i just chose to get a dozen-$32.00 per dozen) The ear of corn (additional cost) was overcooked and horrible, this is the Eastern shore where they pride themselves with having great corn. It also seemed like it had been sitting around. I wound up by loosing my appetite and giving the rest of my crabs (about 8) to a gentleman and his wife because we were in a hotel and could not do anything else with them. I won't go back here, this customer was not satisfied at all, there are many other crab places to go to in OC that will serve good crabs to their customers.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

Stopped here rather late for dinner and had very good soft-shell crab and other crab and fish sandwiches. Beer and wine on the menu too. Service was good and the place seemed clean, but it's definitely not fancy in any way. Oh, and based on the wife's report, try not to have to use the restroom since it's tiny!

Reviewed 22 September 2017

We were on our way back to the Hotel around 8:00pm, stopped in for dinner. My wife and I were very pleased with the service and the food. Food was fantastic,broiled seafood platter. We go to bike week every year, try this place you wont regret it.
Note!
Prices very easy on the wallet.

1  Thank robertdQ3326PL
Reviewed 12 September 2017

I had the 6, 20, 6 specialty, steamed clams or you can get crab bisque or fries, then 20 medium pick n peel shrimp and 6 medium crabs. Sooooo good. Good service and very great crabs. Next day had the all you can eat crabs, didn't eat any of the fries, or corn on the cob or wings, but loved the crabs, that's all I wanted.

1  Thank rosemarie h