“Good food....especially on rainy day”
Review of The Dough Roller

The Dough Roller
Ranked #169 of 473 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

Great food and service if you want quick service at beach. Pizza and sandwiches are delicious. We went on a rainy day for an early dinner.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Ordered 2 orders of chicken tenders that equaled 20 bucks. When we got them they were completely uncooked and only gave us 5 small tenders. This is a huge rip off and a discrace and I’m never one to complain about prices. I wanted to check if it at least came with something else but it didn’t just 5 soggy looking tenders. Hope no one ever orders from this place again!

Reviewed 27 August 2018

I love the Dough Roller and make a point of eating here every time I go to OC. Unlike another reviewer, I do not see a difference in quality between locations, I have eaten at at least 4 of their locations and food is always consiststnely good. Their dinners are good and the pizza is decent, but the breakfasts set them apart. If you go here, do not skip the blueberry pancakes, you won’t be disappointed.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I went with my husband and we tried the supreme pizza and the Hawaiian, we liked it a lot. The thin dough, the cheese and the other ingredients were good. The pizza tasted very homemade. The attention was also good. If you have the opportunity to go, go.

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

We went to this location for breakfast and unimpressed would be an understatement. Having visited the location on the boardwalk there is no comparison. The boardwalk location has staff that are very friendly, attentive and helpful. The food was amazing and filling and the location was very clean.

The location at 61st and Coastal was very poor in comparison. Where we were seated smelled like stale urine, the staff had absolutely no personality and the food was bland and needed help before consuming. My coffee was weak and tasted more like dirty dishwater, my brothers tea was tea colored and weak, and my wife’s juice was colored but had absolutely no flavor. I can promise I will never visit this location, first impressions are everything, and they failed.