“Hidden Treasure”

Ranked #16 of 473 Restaurants in Ocean City
Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Breakfast and lunch Open for the season 2017 vegan and vegetarian options. 18th street ocean side steps off the boardwalk
Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

Tucked in downtown OC off of 18th St is very special place. Inside or Outside dining with a great menu for all. Friendly and excellent service even when busy. The food is perfectly cooked. Ham and cheese omelet and cream chip beef omelets were light and hearty. Wonderful hash brown potatoes. My wife loves hot tea and was presented with many options. Even the white toast sliced thicker than usual added to the meal. Pancakes and French Toast looked amazing.

1  Thank George C

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Went with my family for lunch while on vacation and it was so delicious! The hummus appetizer was phenomenal and the falafel pita was so fresh and delicious! Everyone must go to malias!!!

Reviewed 12 September 2018

My wife and I came here for breakfast, while on vacation. The first thing we noticed is that, unlike so many other places along the OC boardwalk, Malia's Cafe has a personality and an ambience that are lively and fresh. The staff were friendly and so was the service, even though the cafe was bustling with customers.

My wife had an egg and ham sandwich and a waffle. I had a veggie omelet. All the food was reasonably good and, again, a notch above the competition. Coffee was good as well. Just a solid breakfast place all around and a good value. We would definitely come back here for breakfast.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

I visited this restaurant 2 times on vacation with my daughter. The food was really good and reasonably priced. The service was friendly and prompt. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Went here with my family for breakfast while in ocean city. We sat outside and it was a really nice quiet spot since it's a little off the boardwalk. I had the yogurt parfait and it was wonderful! I could eat that every day! We also got waffles, eggs, and a bacon egg and cheese sandwich. All were good. Service was fast and the wait staff was polite. I would definitely recommend!