“Best pancakes ever ! ”

Ranked #14 of 474 Restaurants in Ocean City
Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Breakfast and lunch Open for the season 2017 vegan and vegetarian options. 18th street ocean side steps off the boardwalk
Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

I absolutely love Malias Cafe ! The food is fresh, great prices , generous portions , healthy options ( vegan & vegetarian) and the staff is wonderful ! I would suggest everyone to eat here for breakfast or lunch it’s definitely worth it you won’t be disappointed ! Everyone in my party loved what they ordered especially the pancakes ! You can create your own I had strawberry, banana and coconut pancakes super yummy ! Malias is attached to
The Spinnaker hotel and they have outdoor and indoor seating.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

Stayed at the Spinnaker Hotel and noticed Malia's cafe was the restaurant onsite, saw it had pretty good reviews so we figured we'd give it a try. It was pretty crowded when we walked in but we were seated within 5-10 minutes tops. I saw they had Huevos Rancheros so I tried them and they were definitely very good. My wife got one of their sandwiches and she was pleased as well. There were alot of regulars in there so I had a good feeling going in. Definitely a solid place and would return without question.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

We were staying at the hotel and decided to try this place out for breakfast. They were real busy, but service and food were great. Definitely go back I had oatmeal and they had brown sugar and milk offered without having to beg for it plus it comes with fruit if you want. We had eggs toast home fries and pancakes too and they were all good. They say they have smoothies didn’t see it on the menu though. Cute little place steps from boardwalk.

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

My family and I came across this cute little cafe when visiting ocean City md. My son got the full stack of red white and blue pancakes filled with frash strawberries coconut and blueberries they were so fluffy and filled the plate and my hubby got one of their beautiful billed your own omelettes with hash browns and toast, I got the bacon burrito with their homemade salsa and chips mmmmmm! We also got the large friut cup to share! All of it was so filling and yummy can't wait to go back next year. They made are family so welcome and made our trip so special!

Reviewed 16 April 2018

My husband and I have eaten at Malia"s in the past and have been happy with the service,Today we had a terrible experience leading to walking out without breakfast.After watching 3 other tables being seated and receiving their drinks,we were still waiting on ours.We watched our waitress scrape dirty dishes and then go to the kitchen and pick up an order of food without washing her hands.We left after waiting 10 minutes and never even received our coffee!!!!

Malia R, Owner at Malia's Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 17 April 2018

Tammy, Thank you for taking the time to comie in and I am so sorry this happened to you. I don’t know why you were missed. I have no excuse for any of the issues that you pointed out but I will make sure I talk to my staff about your observation’s.