Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
USD 308
Boardwalk Terrace(Ocean City)
USD 342
Best Western Ocean City Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
USD 309
Beachcomber Motel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
USD 230
Beach Plaza Hotel(Ocean City)
USD 327
USD 309
The Ambassador Inn(Ocean City)
USD 199
The Admiral Motel(Ocean City)
USD 183
USD 156
  • Pool
Castle in the Sand Hotel(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
USD 326
USD 282
Travelocity
  • Pool
Barefoot Mailman(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
USD 236
Bedtime Inn(Ocean City)
USD 155
Orbitz.com
1,174 results
All reviewsfire pitconvention centerbayfront roomfree breakfastbay viewoutdoor poolbreakfast barhot tubyogurtking suiteoff seasoncoastal highwayvery nice hotelfridge and microwavefront desk staffgreat place to stayrooms were very clean
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

I live about 45mins away from OC and just needed a weekend getaway from normal, everyday life. For a reasonable price for 2 nights, king studio suite with an amazing bay view, this hotel choice was perfect! Staff were friendly, everything clean and neat, breakfast was good. I have no complaints and I definitely wouldn’t hesitate to stay again!!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
rbhde, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocean City, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Even if you had complaints we would love to hear them as we want all of you to have an amazing stay. It gives us great pleasure to see your stay was a good and one we cannot wait to have you and yours return. Please have a lovely weekend and I hope you are also enjoying some well deserved sunshine!!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 26 March 2018

The hotel was clean and the staff was very nice. The complimentary breakfast was awesome! We also used the pool and hot tub which were also clean and very well kept. We will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
2  Thank eshbach
rbhde, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocean City, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us recently and for taking the time to review us! Your comments are great but the actual score doesn't seem to match up. If you had an issue with your room or stay that you'd like to discuss, I would love to speak with you. Please feel free to reach me at Jill.Douglas@Hilton.com. Thank you!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Well appointed lobby and pool area. Room suite is modern and spacious but furniture needs a smidge updating. Neutrogena products in room. Coffee is typical hotel coffee (blah). Room and overall hotel is very clean. All in all well worth the money! I would highly recommend!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so very much, Dave. We want you to be happy! We appreciate you joining us and for taking time out of your day to tell us. Have a great weekend!

Reviewed 11 March 2018

Amazing, huge king suite was awarded to me as a honors member as a free upgrade since they were not full. WOW! the room was easily half the size of my house! The view off the balcony of the bayside was gorgeous at sunrise. Nice fitness center. Very convenient to convention center. I would definitely choose this over beachfront unless you really wanted that. For me, it was great. Business trip but I would go back for leisure. Typical free breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank lab12345
rbhde, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocean City, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2018

We aim to please. At the end of the day, we want our guest to EXPERIENCE our property.....not just visit. Please come see us again and we hope you have an amazing weekend!

Reviewed 1 March 2018

We stayed one night on a road trip in the off season. The hotel is clean, the staff is friendly and the breakfast food was typical of Hampton Inns everywhere. The price was very reasonable, but that may well have been the February date and the lack of business in winter.
While clean, the facility is showing it's age some. The bed was not quite as comfortable as expected from Hilton owned locations. We might. or might not, stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: I prefer away from the elevators.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank James S
rbhde, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Ocean City, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay with us recently James S. I am sorry you didn't feel the bed was as comfortable as in the past...It's unusual for us to get complaints on the beds as they are the same mattress that is required at all Hampton Inn's....and our property is fairly new. I will, however, take a look at that and see what condition it is in! After a few years of taking a beating through our summer months, definitely, we are in need of some minor renovations. We are currently underway addressing some of our condition items. Thank you for letting us know of your concerns---we hope you'll come back to visit us!