1,089 results
All reviews living room full kitchen jacuzzi tub southern view indoor pool coral reef restaurant kids eat free off season washers and dryers fresh fruit corner suite dvd player nice size front desk staff sleeper sofa shower head private balcony
Reviewed 27 May 2010

I was traveling with a group of friends (5 ladies) for a girls weekend. I was concerned that the room would feel cramped with that many people. But it didn't! The suite was great! There was a full living room and kitchen. The beds were comfortable and the room clean. The location is great too. It is right on the boardwalk and near many restaurants and activities (CVS across the street too). Our room had a great view of the ocean and a nice balcony on which to sit and relax. There were two outdoor pools. One pool was geared towards kids. It had a lazy river current to float you around the pool (which is kind of strong for the little kids) and two water slides. It also has an outdoor hot tub (for the adults). It was really nice to be able to sit in the hot tub overlooking the beach and boardwalk. The restaurant on the premises was sufficient, but not bad. There is a nice jewelry store downstairs on the boardwalk that will give you a discount if you are staying at the hotel.
I would definitely like to bring friends or family here next time we come to OC.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank valdivine
Reviewed 5 May 2010

My husband and I stayed here for a quick weekend getaway. We had a wonderful time. We had a corner king suite, so I believe that our room was a little bigger than some, and it was huge. Nice jacuzzi tub in the bedroom was a fun touch. The kitchen area was more than what we needed, but stocked nicely with newer appliances. The living area was roomy. The couch and chair a little older, but not uncomfortable. TVs nice, but had a VCR in the bedroom...would have preferred a DVD player. The DVD was in the living room area. Not that we spent a lot of time watching TV, but did bring one movie. No on demand movies, which was a little different.

The pools outside looked very nice. People were in them and sitting around them. We didn't get it as it was still a little cold for our liking. The indoor pool area was nice enough, a little small, but typical for OC.

Please be aware that they do require one nights deposit. I specifically asked this when I booked on the 1-800 holiday # when I called to book, and they told me there wasn't a charge to book. I was more than a little ticked when I looked at my bank acct, and saw the 1 night charge. The hotel manager was not helpful, and just blamed the 1 800 number for the mixup. The hotel management NEVER did anything to help correct the mix-up, even after the guest relations dept promised me money off my stay, and free breakfast. When we checked in no one knew of the issues. After 4 calls to the 1-800 number, the guest relations dept finally grabbed the ball and addressed my concerns, and quite nicely, I might add.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kim0430
Reviewed 23 April 2010

I received a free nights stay at the Holiday Inn, 17th St and the Boardwalk. The hotel was great, very clean, bright and cheerful. The staff was very helpful and attentive. The hotel is at a great location on the boardwalk, and the views are fantastic. The indoor pool is a little small, but adequate. The exercise room is also adequate for a hotel.

Our suite was very spacious and the beds were quite comfortable. I was also impressed that the hotel had washers and dryers for the guests use. Even though we didn't use it, I loved the idea that if we got caught in the rain, or my son made a mess, we could have done laundry without lugging everything to a Laundromat.

My only complaint with the hotel, was the water pressure in the shower was not great. The whirlpool tub easily made up for it though!

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank luvthebeach35
Reviewed 7 April 2010

My souse and I stayed at this hotel Easter weekend, 2010, for an adult get-away. First of all, the location was excellent. It was right on the Boardwalk, which made for a nice walk every morning and evening. The facility was very clean and the staff was friendly. Since it was spring, the 2 outdoor pools were closed, but the indoor pool was open. It was nice, but a bit small. We did have breakfast at the café next to the pool. It was quite good and reasonable priced. We didn’t get a change to eat at their up-scale restaurant.

Our room, a king oceanfront, was amazing. What a view of the Atlantic Ocean!! It was a corner room, so we had windows along the outer wall, as well as the large sliding door on the balcony. There was a 4 person table set on the balcony. What a great place for my morning coffee and evening cocktails. The bed was comfortable and you got a choice of pillows (and from what I understand, they had even more to choose from). There was also a 2 person jetted tub in the bedroom. We didn’t get to use it, though.

The bathroom was very clean. It had a double sink and a 3-headed shower, which I found very relaxing after my morning walk. There were plenty of towels and bath supplies.

The kitchen was up-to-date with a full sized fridge and stove. It also had a dishwasher. It even had a blender!! They gave you several extra coffee packets for the coffee maker. Most hotels only give you 1 or 2 per day. I didn’t have to use the extra coffee that I brought (I drink a lot of coffee).

The living room was comfy. It had pull out couch, which we didn’t use, and a chair with ottoman. It also had a 4 person table set. The flat screened TV had a DVD player (as did the one in the bedroom).

I did have a couple of issues. One thing is that the entire suite is tiled. I understand that because it is at the beach, it is probably the easiest to way to keep it clean, but I am sure it can get slippery. Another thing is that the parking is lacking. We had to park in an overflow lot across the street, which did fill up quickly. I am sure that when it is summer season, parking is a big issue.

Overall, this hotel was excellent. I would recommend it to anyone going to Ocean City, who wants to stay in a nicer hotel.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tickyv
Reviewed 16 February 2010

My husband and I stayed here last summer before we went on our honeymoon in Greece. We just drove down from Philly, to get a mini pre honeymoon break and we didn't have any idea where we were going to stay, however my husband had mention he saw this Holiday Inn on Trip Advisor and it had great reviews.

So we just walked in and ask for a room on the spot and it was more than what we expected. They gave us a suite and it was clean, roomy, comfortable, modern and fantastic view of the beach.

The hotel is in the middle of everything and right on the beach. It has its' own private pool if you choose to stay off the beach.

We are definitely staying again.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple