Arrived at the hotel (Valentine's day) right at check in time, no line and room was ready. I had se made a request when the reservation was made for a high floor and request was granted without me having to ask again. The woman at the front desk was friendly and efficient. Once we got to the room it was exactly what I was expecting from the description. Since I have read many reviews about dirt and bed bugs, I immediately inspected the room, No bed bugs, a little dusty but overall I was satisfied. View was amazing but due to it being extremely cold we were not able to enjoy the balcony. After being in the room for a few minutes we had noticed that the toilet was running. I though oh great, here we go. My bf called the front desk to alert them of the problem and they said they would send someone up right away. Being that we arrived late, the last thing I wanted to do was to sit in a room and wait for maintenance but to my surprise it was only a few short minutes. The man was very friendly and fixed the problem quickly. He also explained to me what the problem was and tested the toilet numerous times to make sure the issue was resolved.
Hotel seemed very busy and pool seemed to be in good condition ( we had planned to use it but ran out of time).
Due to the crazy cold weather and icy roads we cut our night out short and headed back to the room. Called the front desk very late asking if there was room service (knowing room service was only till 11) I was expecting to the lady to just recite me the hours of room service. To my surprise she put me on hold to double check to make sure the kitchen had been closed and even offered suggestions of places that were open for us to get a late night snack.
Check out was very simple.
Overall I was very happy with our stay. I was expecting the worst after reading the reviews but we had an enjoyable experience and will stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Luxury all-suite hotel located directly on the beach & boardwalk. Over-sized suites with separate living room, bedroom, and kitchens including residential size dishwasher, range, refrigerator, microwave, and tons of cabinet space filled with dishes, utensils, and cookware. Private balconies overlooking the ocean feature a dining table and chairs for four person. Elegant, large bathrooms with Jacuzzi tubs in every room. Elevated outdoor pool and expansive deck overlooking the beach. Four story atrium with indoor pool, open-air restaurant, fitness center, and game room. Meeting facilities. Guest laundry on every floor, free HBO & Disney channel, complimentary newspaper, coffee and fruit. Video tape players & computer data ports in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotels And Suites Ocean City Hotel Ocean City
- Ocean City Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Ocean City Maryland
- Holiday Inn Ocean City Md