1,482 results
All reviews ice skating bounce house ice shows moon bounce indoor pool free beach chairs ping pong hot tub bedroom condo bar and grill off season beach access pirate ship plenty of parking coastal highway view of the ocean rink
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel was super cheap in the off season. They gave us free passes for ice skating which is in the main area. The evening staff were very friendly and we got an upgrade to see a little bit of the ocean from our room. The pool is large but is monitored by a pool attendant that can be rude at times. At breakfast at the hotel for $12.99 which allowed two children to eat free. Most of that staff was rude. Waited 5 solid minutes to be seated and when I stuck my head around the corner the man with no name tag got an attitude and made excuses. Our waitress was great, but Vickie was rude. Refused to get us refills saying she would get us our waitress but 15 minutes later no drinks. The food was bland and choices were limited. There was one flavor of yogurt!! Anyway overall it got the job done.

Trip type: Travelled with family
carouselresort, Public Relations Manager at Carousel Resort Hotel & Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Danny S, thank you for sharing your experience at the Carousel Resort Hotel & Condos. It's nice to hear that you had a great time and enjoyed beautiful ocean views from your room. We will gladlly take your concerns into consideration and will strive to provide a better service. We are looking forwrad to seeing you back soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

This is my third year coming down with my grandchildren during the spring school break, they love the facility, skating, game room and the indoor pool. My granddaughter enjoyed the daily egg hunts and they both had the opportunity to make new friends and they exchanged numbers before we left which was helpful to my grandson who is a little shy and doesn’t have many friends. I adore the commitment of the staff to ensure that you have and your family have a wonderful stay. I especially like to thank Leslie in house keeping and Rose whom was always helpful and pleasant, and was pleasantly surprised that she remembered me from the prior year. I would like to add that I felt she handled her situation one evening in the pool area with expertise and professionalism even though the guest was being very obnoxious and nasty, as a manager I know you have to go above and beyond to accommodate everyone but he was ridiculously rude. But she did her job despite-the rudeness. I will be back hopefully this summer and again I know next year in-the spring.

Trip type: Travelled with family
carouselresort, Public Relations Manager at Carousel Resort Hotel & Condominiums, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Denise J, thank you for your great review and for choosing Carousel Resort Hotel & Condos for your Easter getaway. We are happy to hear that you and your family had a great time and enjoyed all of our Easter activities such as Daily Easter Egg Hunt with free candy, cotton candy, and ice skating passes. We are also grateful for your kind words towards our friendly staff and hope to see you back in summer!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

This was our first time at the Carousel. My children did not want to come home. The hotel had many amenities and a good time was had by all. The staff were pleasant and helpful. Will stay there again.

Room tip: Ocean front room 4th floor is best. You have view of outdoor pool/bar/beach/ocean. It was excellent. Also had views of the indoor ice rink .
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Melissa H, thank you or sharing your recent experience at the Carousel Resort Hotel & Condos. We glad you and your family had a comfortable stay and had a chance to enjoy our family-friendly amenities such as Ice Rink, Indoor Pool, Game Room and Oceanfront Restaurant. We are lookiong forward to your return visit!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I visit this hotel every year. Everything about it is great; the location, the staff, the rooms. Fantastic. Anything you need or want is right there, including the ocean. Anything else is within walking, or driving distance. Can't wait for next year!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you for your great review and for being our returning guest for so many years. We are happy to hear you had a great time and enjoyed everything about your stay. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We recently made a last minute decision to stay at the Carousel based on the off-season prices for their ocean-front rooms. The property has an indoor ice rink, arcade, beach bar/snacks, and is great if you're traveling with young children...which we weren't. (Be ready to be woken up early by your neighbors.)The building is very old and tired-feeling, but attempts have been made to refurbish the rooms and lobby. Bed was comfy, room was clean, and ocean front view was wonderful. Ok value for what we paid.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on Carousel Resort Hotel & Condos. We glad you had a comfortable stay in our spacious room with incredible ocean views. It is also nice to hear that you enjoyed our amenities such as Indoor Pool, Ice Rink and Oceanfront Restaurant. We are looking forward to seeing you back soon!