“Ok eats.”

Brother's Bistro
Ranked #220 of 440 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 18 September 2017

I forgot my reading glasses so I had to ask the waitress about their wraps. She took my order and when the food arrived it was ok, nothing special. The staff seems like they could care less about much of anything. They spend most of their time playing with their phones and twirling their hair. I had to get up and get my own napkins and silverware. Don't leave your table if you need to use the bathroom because they will clean your table of everything so hold it in.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Amidst the poor weather on what would have been the perfect end of summer, labor day weekend beach day, we found ourselves with limited options and stumbled upon Brother's Bistro. Greeted by a smile and a cheerful attitude, Brandy took our minds off of the cantankerous weather immediately. We had a lovely time to say the least and we will definitely be back.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Can't say enough about the service I received from the bartender Brandy D.
Professional in every way and funny had an amazing time. I also had the brick oven pizza that was the bomb! She did have trouble with getting the glass of water orders out lol. But hey its a bar you want water the Atlantic ocean is right outside! Drink up be merry.
I will be back again and again... See you there.
Sincerely
D April

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Entered the restaurant from the beach side, seated by rude hostesses. Decided to sit at the bar which seemed to insult the waitress. Whatever you do DO NOT get any seafood. Got the seafood bistro special. Pasta was cooked ok as well as the shrimp. Scallops were dried and chewy, clams and mussels were dried out, sauce was tasteless. Place was dark and dirty. Complete waste of time and money.

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We visit Brother's Bistro every year when we want pizza for dinner. They have a large menu and the pizza is great. We are always happy with our service, and this year our waitress went above and beyond. She was attentive, friendly and helpful. Another pro to visiting this restaurant is that there never really seems to be a wait.