“Bahia Vista - beautiful apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
Interior art
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Interior art
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
jrscott2
Arlington, Virginia
“Great Rental, Poor Communication from Owner”
Reviewed 18 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Pros - The rental location was great and the pictures of the condo do not do justice to the amount of space within the rental. The kitchen is nice and the view of the Bay is unmatched.

Cons - Communication with the owner was quite slow (one week to get a reply in my case), you have to pay for WiFi which is not mentioned in the ad, no pool code was provided to access the pool (even after requesting it from the owner), and the phone number listed by the owner went unanswered the 3 times I called. It was disappointing that the lack of communication caused us to miss out on accessing the pool, knowing ahead of time about the fees for wifi, and not being able to plan appropriately with my group.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view and location
Liked least: The lack of communication and follow up by the owner
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Large groups
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
gllgsmari
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Bahia Vista - beautiful apartment”
Reviewed 23 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

Everyone on my group of friends love the place. The photos don't really show all the amount of space you have in the apartment. We were walking distance to beach with tons of parking in and around the building.

The owner Diane is so understandable and easy to deal with. I will definitely be back and I would recommend friends and family rent the place.

Liked best: Space
Travelling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 6 January 2015 for a stay in August 2014

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The condo was very cozy and nicely kept and decorated.
Liked least: The location was a bit further from the beach than we realized upon booking.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
mike19502...
Edgewater, Maryland
“beautiful view”
Reviewed 20 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

beautiful place fully furnished with a view and plenty of room located on the bay side nothing to not like plus the owner was great to deal with would stay again
Thanks Mike

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Cyramac
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“bahia Vista - ocean city, maryland 7/16-7/20/12”
Reviewed 2 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012
people found this review helpful

The place we rented was great. The condo was just as described if not better. We were on the bay side with a great view and about 3 to 4 blocks from the beach. I loved the place but did not like the realtor. She is very unprofessional. She cashed all deposits promptly and charged my credit card for the security deposit as soon as we gave her our information, which was not a problem. However she never sent the information to enter the condo, even after a phone converstation where she assured me she would send the informaiton after I paid the security deposit. She never did. On the day of check in I had to email her for the code to enter the condo. When we arrived at ocean city we could not enter the condo. The code didn't work!!! Imagine the dismay of me and my family, I thought we had been decieved. I emailed Diane, text her and called her. It took her at least a half and hour to answer her phone. She never answered my emails or text messages. I had three children and a husband who were getting very antsy and all had to go the bathroom. Finally she answered and gave me the "correct" code, with no apology! Why would you give me the wrong code? But when we finally got in we were happy to be there so I tried to forget about that mis hap.

So i thought WiFi was included but it wasn't, so I emailed Diane on 7/17 to ask how much to access the WiFI and she said $20. Not bad so I paid, I was thinking to myself a little customer service from her would have been nice and she could have just let us use it since she gave us the wrong code for check in and inconvienced us. But I paid it and ofcourse she took 24hours to give me the coded for the WIFI after charging my credit card immediately. Again I had to email her twice for the code. Ridiculous!

So the final straw was her refunding my security deposit. As per the contract I signed the deposit the deposit would be refunded within a week of the rental and an all clear from the cleaning company. I knew all was fine. But it took her two weeks to refund my deposit and two emails and three voice mails. . She just refunded by deposit on 7/31.

I like the condo but I really felt as though I would rent somewhere else with a more professional realtor.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the view was awesome! Sunsets at night
Liked least: The realtor lacks customer service
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing