“Good Sandwich”

Anthony's Beer and Wine
Ranked #22 of 439 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: The best beer and wine selection in Ocean City!!! The deli is stocked full of your favorite Boar's Head deli meat, and the sandwiches they make are just the best!!!
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

This is a deli that makes oversized sandwiches and subs. They are a bit pricey but share one. Great stop on your way to the beach. I enjoyed the shrimp salad Sandwich on wheat bread.

There are newer reviews for Anthony's Beer and Wine

Reviewed 12 August 2017

We love going to Anthony's for our beer and hoagies. The staff is very helpful and personable and the food is soooo good. But the best part is the bar. We can't wait to hang out in the bar in the evening or night, especially when Joey is working. He is like that neighborhood bartender. He will talk about everything and anything. He plays awesome music and is very attentive. He will recommend the beer or wine. I highly recommend stopping in, ordering some hoagies and visit Joey in the bar for a great drink!

Reviewed 8 August 2017

I was thinking this was just a package store for alcoholic drinks... but I was pleasantly surprised to see a great deli inside. The staff was helpful on both sides of the deli counter and they all had great attitudes. I have been surprised and truly believe you should check it out.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

First time trying the tuna hoagie, it was amazing! The bread was good and they put hard boiled egg & chopped celery in the tuna, I loved it!

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Our annual trip to OC MD is never complete without an Anthony's sub at least once! The BEST sub I've EVER had! Not cheap but worth every single cent. Asked for the sub to be wrapped separate from the tomato/lettuce/onion to travel and they went above and beyond in packaging. Cannot say enough about the taste, quality, and oomph of these subs! HUGE and two can eat one -- with a half pound of meat in each! The Flagship is the only thing I've ever tried because it's that incredible!